PDA

View Full Version : Technical Problems

Supper Grassy
11-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Site takes forever to load a page

some icons have little red x box

jsf343
11-02-2007, 12:22 AM
server problems?? I am having similar issues and I have DSL.

Supper Grassy
11-02-2007, 06:17 AM
Comcast Highspeed here

Now working fine

MarcSmith
11-02-2007, 07:15 AM
I have comcast @ home and t-1 at work....LS sometimes does take a while to load, but i always see on t he bottom that its waiting for ads to load. All that animation. But Its a free site so I can't complain too much....

Roger
11-02-2007, 08:31 AM
I too saw sluggish response last evening, and today. Something changed recently (last day or two?) on LS. All other sites I visit have not changed in response.

Yes, I too see it "waiting" for the ads.

GreenT
11-02-2007, 01:03 PM
Sorry guys - I haven't been ignoring you, I have been checking into this and we are seing what can be done to make things run smoother - lot of people, lot of activity so we are trying to see what our best option is....focusing on it through the weekend and will let you know....in the meantime, I apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

He posted this a few days ago on another thread.

I think we should all be patient and see what solutions they come up with. I do agree the waiting is getting aggravating.

Restrorob
11-02-2007, 09:56 PM
I started using this browser last weekend; http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

I also down-loaded the FREE ad blocker.....No more waiting for banner adds to load. :nono:

The page pops right up even on my sorry dial-up. :clapping: