11-05-2007, 08:53 PM
any good sites for karcher parts?

newz7151
11-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Any Stens dealer almost...

FCPWLLC
11-06-2007, 08:47 AM
any good sites for karcher parts?

Couldn't resist...... Any local dump site. Trash site. Karcher makes me wanna puke with all the oddball parts and sizes.

dirtybiz
11-07-2007, 08:49 PM
What is a good brand, i currently have a kaercher and have to agree with you, although i did get a lot of use out of the little bugger.

FCPWLLC
11-08-2007, 06:59 AM
I like Pressure-Pro's, but it really is about choosing a unit with quality components. General Pumps, Honda Engines etc.

Here is a great source for quality machines and accessories... http://www.pressuretek.com

lawnagent
04-21-2008, 05:03 PM
Couldn't resist...... Any local dump site. Trash site. Karcher makes me wanna puke with all the oddball parts and sizes.

Now ya gone and hurt my feelings.................LOL Actually I bought a pressure washer because I sell mower parts through stens and saw them in there and assumed they were a decent little washer. NOw I KNEW they werent super great or commercial or anything, but I mainly wash my own stuff although I have picked up a few jobs. It has been a really good amchine so far but man o man you are sooooooooooo right on all the oddball size parts.:dizzy:

I have never tore up anything from too much pressure yet, but my main complaint about high pressure is that they take too long. I have viewed your videos and must say that you have what it takes.