PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed Trailers- Master Thread

grassmanak
11-05-2007, 09:11 PM
I was hoping we could start a master thread for enclosed trailer setups, and questions and what not. I recently moved to an enclosed trailer for several reasons, 1. no more storage garage, 2. no more unloading and loading everyday, 3 security and bathroom use, 4. Weather, 5. and most of all rolling billboard. I use my truck for both business and personal use so i really didnt want to letter it. But i do want to get my trailer done. Id like to see some other trailers if we could, inside and out, tips and tricks, maybe a little bit of everything. Hopefully this will work.

MLI
11-06-2007, 05:59 AM
This is forsale as well....$2700

MLI
11-06-2007, 06:04 AM
That unit is single axle 6x12. It was used for a 21''...Walker....2 redmax string trimmers.....fert spreader.....shelves for tools and product.....med kit....extinguisher......white board for listing jobs as they come in during day....hedge trimmer holder. I also could fit a 36 & 48 walkbehind instead of Walker set-up.

Petr51488
11-06-2007, 08:48 AM
That unit is single axle 6x12. It was used for a 21''...Walker....2 redmax string trimmers.....fert spreader.....shelves for tools and product.....med kit....extinguisher......white board for listing jobs as they come in during day....hedge trimmer holder. I also could fit a 36 & 48 walkbehind instead of Walker set-up.

Wow, that's pretty beat up for $2,700 You could buy a brand new one for a little over 3k

MLI
11-06-2007, 11:21 AM
....your right about that! But it wouldnt have the med kit in it ($30) the fire extinguisher($30) plywood for interior walls,lumber for shelves, racks etc etc.$300) plus time to build it all now would you? How do you figure it's beat up btw? You talking about the gas/oil stains because theres nothing beat up about it. The ramp has nomel wear from taking walkbehinds in and out.

Petr51488
11-06-2007, 03:06 PM
....your right about that! But it wouldnt have the med kit in it ($30) the fire extinguisher($30) plywood for interior walls,lumber for shelves, racks etc etc.$300) plus time to build it all now would you? How do you figure it's beat up btw? You talking about the gas/oil stains because theres nothing beat up about it. The ramp has nomel wear from taking walkbehinds in and out.

Yea, normal wear and tear would bring down the price of the trailer. The floor looks like it's about to rot out and so does the ramp. I bet the person who buys it isn't going to use your shelf setup the way you have it. They may think it takes up too much space.

kreft
11-06-2007, 03:40 PM
heres a link to my set-up.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=188651&highlight=2007+equipment+photos

any questions please ask.