PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Jacket

JimLewis
11-07-2007, 03:15 PM
Anyone want a nice Hunter jacket? It's navy blue, size XXL. I got it a few years back when we were using Hunter products more but I don't wear it anymore. I think I wore it once or twice maybe. It's in great condition. It's a really nice micro-fiber fabric and it says "Hunter Preferred Contractor" on the chest. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll send it to you.

DanaMac
11-07-2007, 05:09 PM
That's ironic. I ordered one least night with my points, along with a couple t-shirts. I didn't have many points since I don't buy much Hunter, and I just received a statement saying that some points had expired. So I thought I'd use them up now.

irrig8r
11-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Jim, If it's still available, I just sent you a PM with my address.

JimLewis
11-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Gregg,

Yep. It's still available. So it's yours. I got the address. I'll send it out when I get a chance. Glad someone could use it.

Mike Leary
11-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Don't spill any glue on it, Gregg!:laugh:

irrig8r
11-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Thanks Jim!

Mike, I use my old long sleeve tees and sweatshirts when I'm gluing.

Fancy logo jackets I wear when I do estimates, meet with clients to show them how their controller operates, stuff like that.

I have to admit, my Rain Bird logo wardrobe has increased faster than the Hunter stuff this past year, but I still use plenty of each. The Rain Bird embroidered logo tees from Cabela's are sweet.

FIMCO-MEISTER
11-07-2007, 07:54 PM
That's ironic. I ordered one least night with my points, along with a couple t-shirts. I didn't have many points since I don't buy much Hunter, and I just received a statement saying that some points had expired. So I thought I'd use them up now.

I got that same friggin statement. Did it include an offer for a MP rotator case for 80 points?

DanaMac
11-07-2007, 08:37 PM
I got that same friggin statement. Did it include an offer for a MP rotator case for 80 points?

Yup, sure did. I think I have 5 points left. Problem with the points program for us is that because we are repair/service only, we will never buy the quantities to add up to a whole lot. I just used a bunch of our Rainbird points as well about a month ago. Needed a new wardrobe for me and my tech :) Lots of good stuff for hoodies, jackets, long and short sleeve shirts. I still have a lot left but some would have expired end of year so I wanted to use them now. My points will never get big enough for the big items. But getting a box full of new clothes and jackets can still make my day. And my tech's as well.

Mike Leary
11-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Yup, sure did. I think I have 5 points left. Problem with the points program for us is that because we are repair/service only, we will never buy the quantities to add up to a whole lot. I just used a bunch of our Rainbird points as well about a month ago. Needed a new wardrobe for me and my tech :) Lots of good stuff for hoodies, jackets, long and short sleeve shirts. I still have a lot left but some would have expired end of year so I wanted to use them now. My points will never get big enough for the big items. But getting a box full of new clothes and jackets can still make my day. And my tech's as well.

Yep, same here...all you guys should get into the points programs.
Does Lawn Genie & Lawn Life have programs?

irrig8r
11-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Yep, same here...all you guys should get into the points programs.
Does Lawn Genie & Lawn Life have programs?

I dunno, but I hear you can get free hats from Irrigation Direct...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sprinklerchris
11-08-2007, 12:11 PM
I got the same statement too. Has anybody noticed that the offers they put in there always suck compared to what's on the web site? Wonder why....:rolleyes:

My Hunter rep told me they're overhauling the program in January and raising the prices on the awards to make 'em harder to get. It's already jumped to 3,000 points to get the max value business development.

irrig8r
11-09-2007, 02:54 PM
I was going thru my junk mail yesterday and came across it. When you said MP Rotator case, I thought you meant they were offering a very special deal on the nozzles. Duh.... just the box. LOL.

I have 50 points left to apply to something...

JimLewis
11-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Yah, I've still got like 80 or 90 points to apply toward something too. But there isn't anything in that point range that I could use. So I am going to have to save up for a few years to get anything decent. Maybe one day I'll be able to buy a hat that I won't wear.

Now Rain Bird points, that's another story. Got tens of thousands of those. And those are being put to very good use early next year....

Lawnworks
11-09-2007, 05:23 PM
I got the same statement too. Has anybody noticed that the offers they put in there always suck compared to what's on the web site? Wonder why....:rolleyes:

My Hunter rep told me they're overhauling the program in January and raising the prices on the awards to make 'em harder to get. It's already jumped to 3,000 points to get the max value business development.

Really? I have just enough points to get the cordless sawzall, I was thinking of trying to get enough points to get the sawzall and the drill. Guess I better go ahead and get the sawzall.

Lawnworks
11-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Yah, I've still got like 80 or 90 points to apply toward something too. But there isn't anything in that point range that I could use. So I am going to have to save up for a few years to get anything decent. Maybe one day I'll be able to buy a hat that I won't wear.

Now Rain Bird points, that's another story. Got tens of thousands of those. And those are being put to very good use early next year....

Wow rainbird sending you down south? That is great... you must spend mucho dinero w/ rainbird!

JimLewis
11-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Wow rainbird sending you down south? That is great... you must spend mucho dinero w/ rainbird!

Yah, for sure. We had a choice between Hawaii in January or Puerto Vallarta in February. Both are all expenses paid trips. But unfortunately, the wife is due with our 3rd on January. Unfortunate, only because that means we can't go to Hawaii and I've always wanted to go. But we will have a nice time in Puerto Vallarta in February. These trips are the reason I work so hard installing as many systems as we do all year is just because I am dreaming of those trips. They just treat us like gold all week. It's awesome.