PDA

View Full Version : holiday lighting

Grass Man23
11-10-2007, 08:07 PM
We are considering hanging lights this year and I know we need to make a decision by Monday lol. I am wondering if anyone uses holiday bright lights and what their experience has been good or bad. We are wanting to do something by Monday so we can start hanging this week if all goes well. Need some input asap. Thanks

David Gretzmier
11-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Grassman- Talk to bruce at Holiday Bright Lights and drop my name. he will take care of you and they are the best overall supplier right now. they do have some minimum shipping charges to keep away homeowners, so plan on large orders to make it worth your wile. becoming a member ( buying in) gives you access to lower prices and marketing pieces, lower shipping costs, and invitation only type stuff. If you are planning on doing 25k per year in lights or more, then a membership is probably the way to go. we did over that our first year in arkansas back in '01 just handing out flyers in nice neighborhoods, so don't underestimate what this business can do.

jerseyguy800
11-13-2007, 11:22 AM
David what's the website for holiday bright lights - i did a google search and found this website holidaybrightlights.com I just wanted to make sure i had the right website. We were also thinking about getting into the holiday lighting is it too late to start? Sorry grassman i didn't mean to interupt your thread - you asked the same question i was going to ask.

Grass Man23
11-13-2007, 03:11 PM
That's alright, we decided to go with holiday bright lights. We started advertising yesterday and already have five jobs to do. If I can get 20 more I will be happy this year.

Grass Man23
11-13-2007, 03:21 PM
I just spoke with bruce from holiday bright lights and they are sold out of c9 lights were is another good quality place to get c9 strands at

hotrod1965
11-13-2007, 04:07 PM
Google it. You'll find some places. Just make sure to get 18 gage wire or lower.