PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State goes down

FIMCO-MEISTER
11-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Almost forgot my football idiocy post. Pats have a bye week so I can't poke Rotar with a sharp stick. Maybe with all the college football upsets this will be the year that finally forces a playoff. Cowboys>Giants is what today is all about football wise. The past three Giant opponents have won something like 5 games total. We'll see who the top dog in the NFC is. (It ain't the Packers)

Wet_Boots
11-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Boston College lost, so poke away. http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/1158/smileypokestick7qv.gif

Dirty Water
11-11-2007, 02:03 PM
We don't play until Monday night, my wife is due on Monday night. I guess she will have to miss the game :)

frumdig
11-11-2007, 03:17 PM
my Bulldogs knocked off the Tide this weekend, giving us our first shot at being bowl eligable since 2000!!! AND we ran a clean sweep of the alabama schools this year.. beating Bama, Auburn, and UAB.... yesterday was a great day in bulldog football history... now we just gotta pull out at win a Arky next weekend.... pick up the win with UM and were friggin 8-4, we shall see....

- Evan

pasto_guy
11-11-2007, 04:30 PM
My Hokies got it done against Florida State. How about the cavaliers crushing Miami

CAPT Stream Rotar
11-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Dallas is horrible.

FIMCO-MEISTER
11-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Dallas versus Packers will be a bigger TV draw than Pats Colts. Chew on that CSR.

FIMCO-MEISTER
11-11-2007, 08:24 PM
My Hokies got it done against Florida State. How about the cavaliers crushing Miami

Love seeing that jerk Bama hired lose. Him and that smug one at FL. Have not heard a single word about MSU running the table on the State of Alabama. I'm going to tell every soul I see.:) Can't believe miami stunk so bad on their last Orange Bowl game.

frumdig
11-11-2007, 10:02 PM
whats also funny is, two years ago when we beat Florida... Zook was coach... well, the loss to us got zook fired, who the illini now have...so they can technically thank us for the win over ohio state.... this is where the term 'zook was 'croomed' came from.. and then last year, shula lost to us at bama... which got him 'croomed' as well.... saw a sign this weekend 'Saban, BEWARE of Croom. - Shula

ah yes, college football

hole in one lco
11-11-2007, 10:31 PM
as a fan of ohio state all we care about is the team up north. im from cleveland so im used2 losing big games. we will be in the rose bowl

jeffinsgf
11-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Well, my Tigers keep winning, but also keep getting overlooked by the media. We're one win away from meeting Kansas with them 11-0 and us at 10-1. It'll be for half the marbles in the Big 12, with the winner getting a chance at all the marbles the next week against Oklahoma --- our one loss.

GO MIZZOU!

PS: Notice the total lack of comment re: the Chiefs. What a disappointing season in KC.