PDA

View Full Version : Summer/Spring pictures...I'll add more daily

smcunningham
11-13-2007, 12:47 AM
I have thousands of pics from this season I'll try to add more daily (or when i have time)...Thats my lovely wife in the first couple of pics

smcunningham
11-13-2007, 12:49 AM

smcunningham
11-13-2007, 12:52 AM

smcunningham
11-13-2007, 12:54 AM

smcunningham
11-13-2007, 12:57 AM

tjsquickcuts
11-13-2007, 01:02 AM
Thats all good that your wife gets down in the trenches with you. The day my wife get out in the field to do something beside collect payments are drop proposals will be the day my dogs start flying. But Between me and you, those might not be the pics of your wife you want up....I am sure some of the loose cannons on the site are going to start firing shoots once the sun comes up...because alot of these guys cant read and are strictly visual...lol....JMO.....But keep the pics a coming

Tim03
11-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Thats all good that your wife gets down in the trenches with you. The day my wife get out in the field to do something beside collect payments are drop proposals will be the day my dogs start flying. But Between me and you, those might not be the pics of your wife you want up....I am sure some of the loose cannons on the site are going to start firing shoots once the sun comes up...because alot of these guys cant read and are strictly visual...lol....JMO.....But keep the pics a coming

The pics and great, and TJS is right unfortunately, hopefully you will ignore the bad comments and keep posting, I love pics. BTW what kind of camera are you using?

smcunningham
11-13-2007, 05:58 PM
tjsquickcuts Thats all good that your wife gets down in the trenches with you. The day my wife get out in the field to do something beside collect payments are drop proposals will be the day my dogs start flying. But Between me and you, those might not be the pics of your wife you want up....I am sure some of the loose cannons on the site are going to start firing shoots once the sun comes up...because alot of these guys cant read and are strictly visual...lol....JMO.....But keep the pics a coming

I aready thought about that before I posted the pics of my wife, they don't know her or me....So it really don't matter what someone would say..it would just show peoples ignorence. Thanks for the advice though.

Tim 03 what kind of camera are you using?

I have a couple but most of the pictures that i post on ls are taken with a HP M525

WJW Lawn
11-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Great job on the mulch! Looks like good quality work to me.

DUSTYCEDAR
11-13-2007, 08:09 PM
not to shabby

smcunningham
11-13-2007, 09:16 PM
DUSTYCEDAR not to shabby

WJW Lawn Great job on the mulch! Looks like good quality work to me.

Thanks....I'll try to get some more pics loaded in a little while

deere615
11-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Looking good.

steve's total lawn care
11-14-2007, 03:11 AM
You do good work i wish all my clients flower beds looked that good in stead of having landscape timbers for a border around them i think it looks crappy like that but customers around here cant afford to pay for the kind of work you do wish i lived in a better town plus pay better. anyways again keep up the good work.

smcunningham
11-14-2007, 11:20 AM
some more........

smcunningham
11-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Some more.....I'll ad a bunch tonight

smcunningham
11-15-2007, 06:02 AM
Nothing beats being able to keep an eye on the guys from my office window.(did some work for the neighbor)