PDA

View Full Version : the 33"mower

blowerboy
11-13-2007, 08:18 PM
I am very intersted in the 33" bg mower. I have a?
with the deflector up, exactly how wide is the mower?????

Thanks dave, PS i have more ? but if its too big they arent nessicery

Mr. Force™, Billy Goat Industries
11-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Blowerboy,

The mower is exactly 34 7/8 inches wide with the deflector up. We are actually making them right now. That's the mower I use for my own lawn. Let me know if you have any other questions I can help you with.

blowerboy
11-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Mr force , i was wondering a ballpark price, with and without electric start. thanks a lot for the servace

thanks dave

lifetree
11-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Mr force , i was wondering a ballpark price, with and without electric start. thanks a lot for the servace ... thanks dave

The price for the recold start is generally about $ 1,600 to $ 1,700 retail, plus sales tax. For the electric start option. add about $ 200 to the retail price.

Mr. Force™, Billy Goat Industries
11-19-2007, 10:39 AM
The price for the recold start is generally about $ 1,600 to $ 1,700 retail, plus sales tax. For the electric start option. add about $ 200 to the retail price.

Lifetree is correct. However, with winter fast approaching I'd bet units that are still on a dealers floor would go for even less than that. Let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.

dwayne.whaley
01-12-2008, 08:54 AM
Mr. Force,
Thanks for all the info. I've got a Comm account (Condo) prosoal out and if I win the bid, I'm looking at all the Billy Goats productes for this property. Thanks again for the info. I will contact my Distributors for demonstration units to see if they are going to meet my needs.