PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Sales?

Even Cut Lawn Care
11-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Does Anybody Sell The Leaves That They Remove From Lawns? I Had A Lady Call Me Today Wanting To Buy "all I Can Bring Her" She Lives About 20 Minutes From Me. Is This Common? What Should I Charge Its Just Gonna Be Icing On The Cake But I Dont Wanna Scare Her Off With A Price Thats Too High. What Do Yall Think?

paponte
11-16-2007, 07:46 PM
LOL... pay for leaves!! Be thankful if you can get rid of them for free! We get banged to dump leaves around here. People have wised up quite a bit.

B. L. Landscaping
11-16-2007, 07:51 PM
I would love to get paid to dump my leaves we are collecting 40 shredded yards in a days time that would be awesome!!!!!!

Smallaxe
11-16-2007, 08:59 PM
Just charge her transport fees, to cover fuel, and say thank-you :)
Maybe you can buy composted topdressing from her at a good price.

DuraCutter
11-17-2007, 12:50 AM
Does Anybody Sell The Leaves That They Remove From Lawns? I Had A Lady Call Me Today Wanting To Buy "all I Can Bring Her" She Lives About 20 Minutes From Me. Is This Common? What Should I Charge Its Just Gonna Be Icing On The Cake But I Dont Wanna Scare Her Off With A Price Thats Too High. What Do Yall Think?

Try asking her what "she" wants to pay for them. You could wind up getting more than if you "tell her" what you want for them.

Let us know what happened. Most of these types of posts, the original poster never comes back to give feedback. It's the least you could do for all our typing...:laugh:

:)

Even Cut Lawn Care
11-17-2007, 01:16 AM
Try asking her what "she" wants to pay for them. You could wind up getting more than if you "tell her" what you want for them.

Let us know what happened. Most of these types of posts, the original poster never comes back to give feedback. It's the least you could do for all our typing...:laugh:

:)

LOL ok will do

yardmanlee
11-17-2007, 07:43 AM
let us know what she says

Daner
11-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Just charge her transport fees, to cover fuel, and say thank-you :)
Maybe you can buy composted topdressing from her at a good price.

I agree with Smallaxe...It sounds like she's making some good compost.