PDA

View Full Version : Help With Bid

J & M Lawn Care
11-17-2007, 02:21 AM
there is a bid opening for 14 banks here in my town, this is just one of them, and i was going to see what u people thought it would be per cut,per week. Just the mowing, edging, weed eating, and blowing, just a price on that. I have already turned the bid in, but think i messed up on the price, i think i priced it to high and going to redo it

PROCUT1
11-17-2007, 01:50 PM
Send me a copy of your tax return and up to date financial statements..Also your overhead figures and desired profit margin.....Then i would have a clue what you should charge.

Tony Clifton
11-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Banks are really tricky....I would guess around 60-70. You arent going to get rich doing them, but the volume of accounts is nice.
Onr thing to take into consideration is the time of day you are going to do it. If you do it before or after banking hours you save quite a bit of time, probably 15% or so.

South Florida Lawns
11-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Wow nice picture that helps a lot haha but anyways I charge around $10,000 a year for the bank I do. Thats full service however materials are extra i.e. mulch/ annuals. I don't know if this helps because prices are different down here.

Mike's All Season Service
11-18-2007, 02:39 PM
I see that you blanked out the surrounding area, but left the long. and Lat. coordinates on the bottom!:hammerhead:

J & M Lawn Care
11-18-2007, 11:20 PM
here is another place that wants a bid. Apartment complex probaly with 3 hours worth of mowing. Any suggestions on price for mowing,weed eating, edging, and blowing per service. Thanks

jimmyburg
11-19-2007, 10:37 AM
just charge what you think you are worth, thats what we do. i would rather do a couple of yards at my prices then run ragged on low bid jobs, just to make the same profit.

J & M Lawn Care
11-20-2007, 11:13 PM
bump.......