PDA

View Full Version : i would like my dad &i to start a lawn service

DEEREBOY14
11-19-2007, 06:09 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:ok how do you think i could ask my dad if this summer we could start a lawn service do you have any ideas that would help me to get started. also i was wondering what kind of tools would we need to trim trees mow ,blow and hedge &edge and every thing. yall do please help!!!!!!!!

Naples
11-19-2007, 08:23 PM
Why run like a deere when you can fly like a "chopper" Sorry couldn't help myself

DEEREBOY14
11-19-2007, 09:03 PM
idk ok bye

Willofalltrades
11-19-2007, 11:50 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:ok how do you think i could ask my dad if this summer we could start a lawn service do you have any ideas that would help me to get started. also i was wondering what kind of tools would we need to trim trees mow ,blow and hedge &edge and every thing. yall do please help!!!!!!!!

Hold off for a little bit. You really don't know what you are doing. Why don't you use that deere for a couple years and than get a job with a landscape company. That way you can get some experience and actually know what you are doing.... aside from that I'll answer your question... on your trailer it would be a good idea to have a mower, trimmer, blower, and a edger... what kind you get all depends on how much $$ you want to spend...
Also, a good idea is to get some hand tools like a hedge clipper some loppers, all the shovels and rakes etc. and a wheelbarrow so you can edge and mulch...
Approach your dad and tell him what you are thinking... see if hes on board... I mean you really should not dread it... its not like your telling him you got a girl pregnant ;)