PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Vac

beaglegun
11-20-2007, 09:31 AM
Which walk behind lawn vac would you recommend?

BOSCHERT LAWN CARE
11-20-2007, 06:36 PM
little wonder..

DuraCutter
11-20-2007, 11:31 PM
little wonder..

yep, little wonder, none of the others even come close.

:)

Pflat1
11-22-2007, 08:40 PM
yep, little wonder, none of the others even come close.

Why?
pros , cons ?
seriously

DuraCutter
11-22-2007, 10:28 PM
Why?
pros , cons ?
seriously

I've bought both the billy goot and the little wonder and the main difference is the little wonder impeller(that's the blades that create the suction) are way bigger than the BG. With the little wonder, once I stop the machine, it takes upwards of 12 seconds for the impeller to come to a full stop. That's how large it is!!! :laugh:

That translates into more vacuum power. Also, the little wonder has a bag with no zipper. Just take it off and you can dump into a bin with a garbage bag...done.

The vacuums won't answer all your leaf problems, but it's a valuable part of the team nevertheless.

Nate@TLCS
11-22-2007, 11:57 PM
:confused::confused:dumb question..... where do you get a litle wonder?:confused::confused:

Pflat1
11-23-2007, 10:58 AM
I've bought both the billy goot and the little wonder and the main difference is the little wonder impeller(that's the blades that create the suction) are way bigger than the BG. With the little wonder, once I stop the machine, it takes upwards of 12 seconds for the impeller to come to a full stop. That's how large it is!!! :laugh:

That translates into more vacuum power. Also, the little wonder has a bag with no zipper. Just take it off and you can dump into a bin with a garbage bag...done.

The vacuums won't answer all your leaf problems, but it's a valuable part of the team nevertheless.

Perfect answer for me , was also looking at the BG .
Thx

:confused::confused:dumb question..... where do you get a litle wonder?:confused::confused:

http://littlewonder.com/lw-vac.asp

Dunlaps LawnCare
11-28-2007, 06:38 PM
what u guys think lawn vacs

Nate@TLCS
11-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanks. easy right?

lifetree
11-28-2007, 07:15 PM
I've bought both the billy goot and the little wonder and the main difference is the little wonder impeller (that's the blades that create the suction) are way bigger than the BG. With the little wonder, once I stop the machine, it takes upwards of 12 seconds for the impeller to come to a full stop. That's how large it is !!! :laugh:

That translates into more vacuum power. Also, the little wonder has a bag with no zipper. Just take it off and you can dump into a bin with a garbage bag ... done.

The vacuums won't answer all your leaf problems, but it's a valuable part of the team nevertheless. :)

Very good information ... thanks !!