PDA

View Full Version : how or can i get a sponsor

blowerboy
11-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Hi guys, i was wonder is it possible that i can get a sponsor, if so how?

Supper Grassy
11-21-2007, 10:33 PM
you want to be a sponsor?

http://www.lawnsite.com/advertising.php

ADVERTISING AT LAWNSITE.COM

LawnSite.com is the best “bang for your buck” advertising in the entire Lawn Care and Landscaping Industry.

We have the largest audience of industry professionals in one place every single day – who come to this site to learn, share ideas, and make their purchasing decisions.

LawnSite.com has the highest ranking of all sites in the industry in regard to content, page views, hits, unique visitors, members, and discussions. LawnSite receives more page views in one single day than most sites in the industry get in an entire month!

When anyone looks for anything today – including the members of the Green Industry – they go directly to the Internet. LawnSite.com is where they meet every single day!

If you are interested in learning about the different options we provide, including pricing and availability, please contact us:

(800) 422-7147 Ask for Don Woods
or e-mail Don

We accept check, Visa, and MasterCard

Here is all info needed

11-22-2007, 01:16 AM
I think he is looking to be sponsored. Kind of like some companies sponsor athletes in sports.

Sure enough Blowerboy, it does happen in business also. You just need to work at it and "sell" yourself to a company that you want, and that would want to be associated with you. You will need to show them what exactly you can do for them, and how it will be in thier favor to "sponsor" you. Basically it is only in thier favor in thier opinion if it improves thier bottom line.

By the way, sponsorship can be anything from a small discount on product, to free product, to actual $ coming your way. It all has to do with how much good you are doing for your sponsors, and how much $ your advertising is sending thier way.

... I am/was well sponsored in Motocross, and can give you some more tips on getting sponsors if you like. I say am/was because I may not race again next yr.

-Steve

TimTim2008
11-27-2007, 09:36 PM
some equipment companies, will pay for your mag signs on your truck, if they can put there ad on it. here in atlanta.

Supper Grassy
11-27-2007, 09:39 PM
what companies do that?