PDA

View Full Version : Reading new posts

swim
11-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Sometimes things get busy and I do not get to stop by lawnsite as often as I would like. When I do get to come back to catch up on all thats going on, I like to head straight to the new posts section to catch up on whats going on. If it has only been a day the list is only a few pages but if its been a week or so the list may be fifty or a hundred pages long. This is where the problem lies. I do not try to read them all but there are always allot that catch my eye. After reading a few posts and a few pages the new posts pages reset and I lose the list. I get a new updated new posts list and miss out on allot of the list I was looking at.

Is there anyway I can stop it from resetting before I get to look through the new posts list?

Michael J. Donovan
11-23-2007, 09:19 AM
there are constantly new threads, posts and discussions on the site and as long as you continue to hit the "new posts" button it will always refresh to the most recent topics that have been discussed...one thing you can do is when you are reading through the discussions, click the back button rather then the new posts button - that way it won't refresh the topics for you

swim
11-23-2007, 07:17 PM
I do use the back button but after certain time it will say

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Is there anyway I can prevent this?

Restrorob
11-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Is there anyway I can prevent this?

Check in more often ? :usflag: