PDA

View Full Version : Tariler accesserys

QuadRacer041
11-25-2007, 06:40 AM
I am about to pick up a new enclosed trailer and need to get some things so i can hang my trimmers , etc..... It looks like e track is a nice idea and have found the attachments to hang my trimmers but I cant seem to find the right attachment to hang my backpacks. While i was working a few days ago I saw someone with e track and they had this nice hook attachment that plugged into the track, I cant seem to find this peice. Anyone know were I can get these items? It was just a nice size hook that would be perfect to hold a backpack.

Henry
11-26-2007, 07:08 AM
NY/NJ tralier supply in Butler or Performance trailer in Flanders.

QuadRacer041
11-26-2007, 07:23 AM
NY/NJ tralier supply in Butler or Performance trailer in Flanders.

thanks henry, im Lou from oakland by the way. You guys doin clean up's in this crappy weather???

Henry
11-26-2007, 08:04 AM
Hey Lou. No clean ups today. This has got to be the worst fall ever.

QuadRacer041
11-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Hey Lou. No clean ups today. This has got to be the worst fall ever.

you got that right! i just got back home, i tried to work, took me 2 hours to do a clean up that should have only taken me less then an hour.

rodfather
11-26-2007, 03:19 PM
Called my guys this am and said we're not gonna even bother to try and do cleanups in this mess.

Lou, the owner of Preformance Trailers in Flanders is the inventor of the E Track system. Older fellow, really nice guy. The people there are very helpful as well. And they make everything right there as well. The place is just off Rte 206 South behind the State Police Barracks...forget the name of the road though.

QuadRacer041
11-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Called my guys this am and said we're not gonna even bother to try and do cleanups in this mess.

Lou, the owner of Preformance Trailers in Flanders is the inventor of the E Track system. Older fellow, really nice guy. The people there are very helpful as well. And they make everything right there as well. The place is just off Rte 206 South behind the State Police Barracks...forget the name of the road though.

thanks for the info. i will call there and let you know how i make out.

QuadRacer041
11-26-2007, 05:40 PM
i called and they have exactlly what im looking for. Looks like with more rain coming tomorrow, I will be heading down there sometime in the morning.

Birdjr
11-26-2007, 06:41 PM
what brand did u buy for ur new trailer? Im looking either to pick up a wells cargo or us cargo for next season.

QuadRacer041
11-26-2007, 06:56 PM
what brand did u buy for ur new trailer? Im looking either to pick up a wells cargo or us cargo for next season.

i got a wells cargo. i got it from d and d trailers in trenton.

Birdjr
11-26-2007, 07:06 PM
what size did u get?

QuadRacer041
11-28-2007, 06:48 PM
i got an 8x16.

went to performance trailer yeasterday, they had everything i needed in stock. i pick up the trailer on saturday, so sunday moringing i get everything mounted up.