PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy Enclosed Trailers Within Distance of St. Louis, MO?

SLC, LLC
11-30-2007, 03:09 PM
I am looking to purchase either a 8.5' x 20' or 8'5' x 24' enclosed trailer. I have sought out suggestions on various options through this site, and received excellent feedback. I have heard about the extended tongue, fuel doors on the side, and the roller wheels on the back.

I have gotten some prices from suppliers around the Illinois side of St. Louis, and I think that these prices are rather high. Does anyone have a dealer that they deal with that could provide something like this? I am willing to drive a few hours for pick-up if need be if the price is considerably less.

I may also be interested in a dump trailer too that I could get from the same supplier if they are willing to work a deal. I know that we all have people e work in close contact with, so if someone has a good contact - please let me know.

Thanks!

CleanCutMowers
12-01-2007, 01:03 AM
There is about 4 trailer manufacturing places down around Sikeston, MO. Don't know how much this actually helps you but I think there prices are very reasonable. The good thing is you can go from one to the other all at the same time.

gorrell
12-01-2007, 12:29 PM
I can't recommend Sikeston trailers, usually very shoddy workmanship. If you're looking for a trailer go to www.maxwelltrailers.com in Mexico, Mo...........Lynn

SLC, LLC
12-03-2007, 11:54 AM
T.T.T. please

Hummer
12-04-2007, 11:37 AM
StriperPro,

Have you checked out the trailer sales at the intersection of Hwy-94 & Central School Road here in St. Charles county? It's in the industrial park on the Ease side of Hwy-94.

Just found their website: http://www.midwest-trailer.com/

SLC, LLC
12-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Hummer - thanks for the heads up. I will have to run over the next week.

DoetschOutdoor
12-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Did you say that you had checked out the places east of st.louis? Im about 15 mins east of Stl and we have a couple local dealers loaded with enclosed trailers. I've never bought anything but parts from them but I know they carry alot of the top brands

SLC, LLC
12-17-2007, 10:28 AM
I have been trying to find enclosed trailers. Everyone has given ideas such as fuel doors on the side, an extended tongue, etc. Does this mean the trailer has to be a special order trailer, or does someone know where these are made at already like this?