out4now
11-30-2007, 08:55 PM
If you like the Trimax ones call

(800)352-5355

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC
11-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Can anyone tell me what they paid for a puck lock? Ken

Ken, here's a good starting point:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=Puck+lock&category0=

fox9988
12-01-2007, 10:50 AM
About $50 Homedepot-lock,mounting plates and all

ken gustafson
12-01-2007, 10:08 PM
I am searching for people who have bought " puck locks " and asking those people if they would tell me how much they paid for their locks. And in addition to that question a new question....puck locks come in different stages of security...standard lock and hardened lock...plus 4 pins or 5 pins or 6 pins and I doubt any 7 pin setups.... but if you have bought any " puck locks " would you please share the information that you are aware of...Thank you....not trying to offend anyone just trying to find out what is commonly available and How much.
Ken

out4now
12-22-2007, 12:59 PM
So you're trolling for competitor info? Just do what Sam Walton did and go into a store and check. Redneck Trailer or whatever you have in your area.

Stillwater
12-22-2007, 01:42 PM
I am searching for people who have bought " puck locks " and asking those people if they would tell me how much they paid for their locks. And in addition to that question a new question....puck locks come in different stages of security...standard lock and hardened lock...plus 4 pins or 5 pins or 6 pins and I doubt any 7 pin setups.... but if you have bought any " puck locks " would you please share the information that you are aware of...Thank you....not trying to offend anyone just trying to find out what is commonly available and How much.
Ken

I get them for free ken

ken gustafson
12-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Still trying to get some feedback on prices for puck locks...please. Ken

Stillwater
12-25-2007, 12:14 AM
the puck lock breaker for when you loose your keys is 90.00
what is your opinion of Abloy?

ken gustafson
12-25-2007, 12:42 AM
Abloy is a fine product. In keying systems I believe that Medeco has one of the best...if not the best. Pacific lock also has some outstanding keying systems. I am talking about just the puck lock systems. In actual trailer locks and because we hold the U.S. Patents...my opinion..we have the best available. Still applying for more Patents for other types of trailer hook ups. Ken

Stillwater
12-25-2007, 06:33 AM
Medeco no doubt, they make some of the most secure keying systems available on the planet, I have one of their Biaxial padlocks a pre production proto type from the early 80's it has elevating tumblers.

Stillwater
12-25-2007, 03:01 PM
So you're trolling for competitor info? Just do what Sam Walton did and go into a store and check. Redneck Trailer or whatever you have in your area.

I believe he is more interested in what we are paying for these locks over a wider geographical area than what is being payed in his home town.

ken gustafson
12-26-2007, 07:19 PM
eshskis is correct in what I am asking for. Mainly looking for feedback on prices of Puck locks but I sell locks of all types. I also sell trailer locks that are unique and different..... www.trailerlocksonline.com Ken

ken gustafson
12-28-2007, 12:27 AM
So far I have received 2 prices for Puck locks... 1 was for about $20 and the other was for $50 or so including mounting hardware. Most of the feedback was telling me where I should go to get puck lock prices. The situation is ...I stock puck locks already...maybe 150 of them. I just wanted to know if I could help any one based on what is the standard price. I use these locks in our trailer lock company.... www.trailerlocksonline.com Ken

ken gustafson
12-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Just wanted to make sure that what we were offering is well known. Only 2 days left for our 20% off on our trailer locks... www.trailerlocksonline.com
Our $17.50 on Puck Locks will continue for 30 more days. Happy New Year
Ken