PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Own Lawn Pro Software Ifso Help!!!

Wright48
12-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Im going to be getting more lawns next year to many to keep track of on paper , so im wondering if lawn pro software is the way to go or is there another software program out there thats better ?

Jason Rose
12-01-2007, 12:01 PM
No offence to Lawn Pro software, on any of the others, but Iv'e tried many and have yet to find one that actually SAVES TIME!

There's a Lawn Pro trial version somwhere out there. As I recall it's a little "hidden" but it's around. Maybe someone can chime in with a link?

After spending many hours each winter "trying" to get any of the programs to help me out Iv'e finally conceded to just doing things the way I have been for years now... All my invoices are on Excell pages, used an online free form and then made them "my own" by editing and adding details I wanted. Sure, they don't track income or expenses, or schedules... But all I wanted was invoicing, and a faster way to do it. FOr my routing and keeping track of my schedules I simply use pen and paper. I print weekly sheets out that I simple check off what lawns Iv'e done, to assure everyone gets billed for the proper # of cuts per month.