PDA

View Full Version : when should i start to look for more mowing accounts for next year

Brighton_blades
12-03-2007, 12:41 AM
i have a small lawn company and am tryin to grow and buy out my friend that i work for part time hes been i buisness for 20 years. but i was wondering when is the best time to start trying to get new contracts

i live in livingston county, michigan

anything will help thanks very much for any info

CFLS
12-03-2007, 02:10 AM
as soon as possible

corey4671
12-03-2007, 02:18 AM
yesterday..........:waving:

topsites
12-03-2007, 11:18 AM
It is a process, you need to start now as in, don't go to sleep until spring.

For residentials:
You likely want to start designing an ad, that ought to keep you busy for a bit.
Because you still have to design it, it's better that way, saves much needed cash too.

For commercial you'll want someone else's advice, I'm pretty much a residential guy.

MarcSmith
12-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Never stop looking for work....For commercial work you need to get in touch with the prop manager and find out when they open up for bids. or you can work up an estimate and drop it buy. But you really never stop looking for work. I would send out all my contracts for renewal in Octobers bill so I'd get an early Idea of what I had coming back for next year....

hackitdown
12-03-2007, 05:40 PM
I spend all my advertising money in April/May/June. But I live in Massachusetts, and I bet it is different everywhere else.

NC Greenscaper
12-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Start today and never stop all year.