PDA

View Full Version : business programm

kpetzold
12-05-2007, 04:02 AM
hey all, i was just wondering if any of you tried the free quickbooks edition, before you paid for a programm. karl

bohiaa
12-06-2007, 08:17 AM
didn't do the qiuckbooks thing, went with lawnpro, tried Golpher didn't like it downloaded the free trial for both of them

kpetzold
12-07-2007, 04:47 AM
didn't do the qiuckbooks thing, went with lawnpro, tried Golpher didn't like it downloaded the free trial for both of them

thanks i will pobably go with one of the ones u called off, after i get going better, quickbooks is free and is not a trial , just what i need , no cost , seems to be ok for a small operation like mine for now , thanks karl

bohiaa
12-08-2007, 11:42 AM
I have been thinking about taking a look at QB. But I really dont have the time to spend learning it.

I went with Lawnpro Because It's Very simple. I had the hang of it with in Minutes.

But as time goes By I think I'm gonna have to get something better Simply because it seems a little flaky when ya start getting a ton of customers,

shane mapes
12-08-2007, 11:46 AM
all i have ever used is quick books .. we have had no problems using it i have not try-ed any of the others except lawn pro and it seems to difficult i don't know but i like quick books.

echeandia
12-08-2007, 03:28 PM
I tried the QuickBooks Simple Start (free after rebate). It just didn't have the features I needed. So I quickly ponied up the $130 for QuickBooks Pro. You get what you pay for.