PDA

View Full Version : 40,000 Christmas Lights

Lawnmasters
12-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Here are some pictures of a project we just finished this week. Last year we put in 30,000 the old fellow said he wanted to add some more this year so we covered another side of the house. All of them are the minilights in white. It really lights up the street. The animated santa and Christmas Package are in colored lights, everything else white.

www.LawnmastersLLPC.com/projectphotos.html

Petr51488
12-05-2007, 06:50 PM
I'll post up a pic of my house when i'm done. Not sure how many lights are on there , but it's the brightest house in the area.

New Heights
12-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Looks good. How is the christmass lighting business going for ya.

Lawnmasters
12-05-2007, 09:08 PM
This is the only house we done last year and this year, we really dont have time to do house lighting, given the amount of time we spent on this and what we made I wouldn't want to do a lot of it. We stay covered up in landscape projects. this is just a customer who said Do it and doesn't ask what it costs. Last year buying all the lights and labor was over 6K, this year having most of the lights aand buying 10k more labor and lights were 3k

LawnBoy89
12-05-2007, 10:13 PM
That guy has nothing better to do with ten thousand dollars then spend it on christmas lights? That $10k could potentially be a brand new 31hp eXmark Lazer for one of us scapers...anyways, for $10k I would expect something a little different.

Lawnmasters
12-05-2007, 11:03 PM
I swear this guy wakes up each day thinking, "what can I spend 2 K on today?" He is in his 80's and makes no bones about it that he is going to have a good time while it lasts.

LawnBoy89
12-06-2007, 11:44 AM
I swear this guy wakes up each day thinking, "what can I spend 2 K on today?" He is in his 80's and makes no bones about it that he is going to have a good time while it lasts.

Those are the customers you want lol, he probably doesn't have a family that is going to inherit his savings...or he doesn't want them to.