PDA

View Full Version : light help!

TandM
12-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey I need help I have never done lighting before and need to do some work on one of my customers yard they have 13 awful lights that need to be replaced. I need waterproof on top and bottom and something that will last and wear to get it at. Will have to start tommorrow. What kind should I get and how to install? Thanks guys

irrig8r
12-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Joey will fix you up. As soon as he gets done with Matt.

pete scalia
12-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey I need help I have never done lighting before and need to do some work on one of my customers yard they have 13 awful lights that need to be replaced. I need waterproof on top and bottom and something that will last and wear to get it at. Will have to start tommorrow. What kind should I get and how to install? Thanks guys

Call my friend and colleague Chris Johnson Johnsonlighting.com . He's the best in the South. Tell him Pete sent you

TandM
12-07-2007, 09:12 PM
I will thankyou

pete scalia
12-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Thank you. let us know how it turns out.

Chris J
12-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Isn't it funny how some guys think they can just get some quick advice on lighting and then they will have all the info they need to do the job? This kind of post always kills me! It's like asking a doctor: OK man, I think I have cancer. Tell me real quick what I can do to slow it down...............What! This business is an art and a science. Just because you can buy low voltage stuff at Home Cheepo, does not mean that you can, nor should, install LV lighting. Give me a break! You can call me, but my consultation fee will be substantial. I did not spend thousands of dollars on my education and license to just give it away for free.

pete scalia
12-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Isn't it funny how some guys think they can just get some quick advice on lighting and then they will have all the info they need to do the job?

Isn't that what goes on here 24/7 Friends helping friends?

Chris J
12-08-2007, 12:13 AM
I'll help, but I can't give a degree in lighting through a few emails. The guys who are just getting into the biz should do a bit more research. Don't ya think?

JoeyD
12-08-2007, 12:16 AM
I am too tapped out tonight. I was just curious to see if James had responded to my VD post.

pete scalia
12-08-2007, 12:19 AM
I'll help, but I can't give a degree in lighting through a few emails. The guys who are just getting into the biz should do a bit more research. Don't ya think?
Yes sir Mr. Johnson you are spot on again this evening.

TandM
12-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey thanks joey when you get a chance help me out I have a little more time. So I can learn some more before I jump into this job.