PDA

View Full Version : business name help--please help

moose203
12-09-2007, 07:13 PM
hey guys i was just looking for some help with good business name and tag line. i live in Murfreesboro, Tn. lots of business have middle TN in their names( not lawn care ) around here any help would be appreciated, i need a name for my business plan for the state funding i will be receiving. thanks again for any suggestions.

Jason

lawnjockey56
12-09-2007, 07:18 PM
the name is usually something unique to you-a tag line should be catchy-like "from top to bottom, middle tennesee's best lawn service.

lawnjockey56
12-09-2007, 07:28 PM
i think they refer to murfreesboro as tenn's fastest growing city-you could be"tenn's fastest growing citie's fastest growing lawn service"

moose203
12-09-2007, 07:44 PM
that is true latest update i heard was Rutherford Co. is the fastest growing county in the state with only a 1/4 of buildable land having been used. some thing like 2500 new families every month there is about 300 apartment complexes here and average starter home on small lot is 180k all the way up to 2million for new homes and there are a lot of them.

Jason

moose203
12-09-2007, 07:47 PM
i am also an amputee so i could use " Peg Leg Lawn Care " hahaha just joking that is so corny

Jason

12-09-2007, 10:43 PM
hey guys i was just looking for some help with good business name and tag line. i live in Murfreesboro, Tn. lots of business have middle TN in their names( not lawn care ) around here any help would be appreciated, i need a name for my business plan for the state funding i will be receiving. thanks again for any suggestions.

Jason

What kind of State Funding?

moose203
12-09-2007, 10:46 PM
take a look at my thread here in the same sub forum it will explain it.
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=208634

Jason

Sundancekid74
12-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Hint: When advertising in the yellow pages the first contractors potential client will see start with the letter "a". ABC Lawn Care, A-1 Landscaping etc. In the future your basic source of advertising would be yellow pages. I would recommend door knockers/fliers in the first two to three years as an effort to establish clientel.

Ex: Horizon Lawn Care.... My company name; just think it could be like a WV/TN franchise. God I love capitalism...........