PDA

View Full Version : GREAT advertising and design website

Clear-Cut
12-09-2007, 09:17 PM
first off..no this isnt spam lol. i just think that this company should get some recognition. so if you need help getting those postcards designed for next spring this is the guy to go to.

i had some work done for me by this company and they did a GREAT job. i actually met them through a motorcycle forum that i was on and i needed help removing some people out of a photo that i had. ill attach the before and after picture for you.

anyway if anyone is interested in having anything designed these guys do a an amazing job. they'll do logos, websites (that are easy to manage yourself after they design it for you), or any other print advertisement that a LCO would need.

here is the website to check out there portfolio or anything else they have to offer.

www.mpowerimages.com

i plan on using them for a website in the future, and if you need to talk to anyone shoot them an email and talk to Brooke Morris (brooke@mpowerimages.com), he's the one who did the photo for me and he was very helpful

justin

Grits
12-10-2007, 12:24 AM
Dammit, your girl is HOT!
They did a good job on the pic. It's crazy how someone can manipulate a photo like that.

Clear-Cut
12-10-2007, 03:09 PM
first. thanks for the compliment lol

and when i saw that my jaw dropped...its unbelievable!

Clear-Cut
12-12-2007, 09:00 PM
bump it up!