PDA

View Full Version : where to buy?

bobcatnj
12-11-2007, 08:43 PM
looking to buy a backrack and tool box for the f250. anyone know any good sites or places to order them from?

shovelracer
12-11-2007, 11:01 PM
Hey BobcatNJ. Check out American Van. They are online and also have a shop in the Hackensack area I believe. I bought a safety rack for a 2004 F250SD from them a few years ago and it was much cheaper than everywhere else I found. They also sell all kinds of racks and boxes at good prices. I dont use the safety rack anymore since I have a dumper now. I would sell it to you if you want. PM if interested.

Petr51488
12-11-2007, 11:45 PM
I bought one on ebay for an 05 chevy 2500. Brand new, never used it. I ended up getting an 08. Do you think it will fit yours? I bought mine on ebay from NYNJTrailer (Something like that). Check them out. Depending on your location, you could go pick it up. - Peter

BentleyOutdoors
12-12-2007, 12:41 AM
:drinkup:I bought one on ebay for an 05 chevy 2500. Brand new, never used it. I ended up getting an 08. Do you think it will fit yours? I bought mine on ebay from NYNJTrailer (Something like that). Check them out. Depending on your location, you could go pick it up. - Peter

that year does not fit fords, chevy is smaller inside the bed than ford and dodge. Dodge and ford SD are the same. The only reason I know this is because I got mine from a Dodge truck and my friends chevy didnt fit.