PDA

View Full Version : can somebody modify my logo?

Sweet Tater
12-14-2007, 05:43 PM
I need my logo changed to a black silouette on a clear background. Its using way to much ink they way it is and I don't have a program that can do this.
Thanks for the help.

Frontier-Lawn
12-15-2007, 09:42 AM
heres the best i can do with out a total redo.

Wells
12-15-2007, 01:49 PM
Heres the best I can do with a jpg file, if you could get me the original file I could give you a much better output file.

JayD
12-15-2007, 02:13 PM
*trucewhiteflag*How do you guys get your logo on here?
Do you go up to left corner to CP user?
I have made it that far and thought I was in the right place but when I go to browse and find my logo and click onto it, a screen pops up and tells me invalid something or nother.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for any help in detail please.

Wells
12-15-2007, 02:24 PM
*trucewhiteflag*How do you guys get your logo on here?
Do you go up to left corner to CP user?
I have made it that far and thought I was in the right place but when I go to browse and find my logo and click onto it, a screen pops up and tells me invalid something or nother.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for any help in detail please.
Left corner User CP
go down to Edit Avatar
then down to the bottom of the page and browse for the file
remember it can only be 100x100 in size, you probably just need to scale down your logo

Sweet Tater
12-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Heres the best I can do with a jpg file, if you could get me the original file I could give you a much better output file.

Mr Wells, that looks pretty good. I have the original, its huge and in jpg also. still wanna give it a try?
Thank you so very much for wht you did. That will save me lots of ink.

Sweet Tater
12-15-2007, 11:00 PM
Mr Wells, that looks so much better than a big green square in the middle on everything. Thank you so much
I've already redone my business cards with it. looks great

Sweet Tater
12-15-2007, 11:02 PM
heres the best i can do with out a total redo.

Frontier.. thnks for the try, I apreciate it, but Wells got what I needed

jmfoxllc
12-16-2007, 06:41 AM
Hey there, i am interested in a logo. How do i get a logo? I have a few ideas but i dont know how to create one. I am not an artist, lol. Anyone help me?

Wells
12-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Mr Wells, that looks pretty good. I have the original, its huge and in jpg also. still wanna give it a try?

John,
If you want I can convert the larger file as well.
Shoot me a PM and i'll give you a email address to send me the file.

LushGreenLawn
12-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Sweet Tater,

I have something you may want to look into. Its called a continuous ink supply.

Imagine a small hose coming out of your ink cartridges, going into an ink resiviour outside of your printer. I spent under $100 on mine, and it allows me to buy my ink in bulk, vs. little cartridges. A long time ago I apent a little under $200 for roughly about 1/2 gallon of each color, black, magenta, cyan, and yellow. Thats $200 total, not for each color, and I have barley made a dent in my supply and have printed, between my lawncare business, and marketing materials for the company I work for, well over 50,000 pages.
You could by smaller pint size bulk inks and they would last you years.

Search Ebay for your printer model number as well as the words "continuous ink supply" If they do not make one for your printer, you may have to get a new one. I had to buy a new printer, and I bought an $88 epson inkjet. Between it and the ink supply device I spend about $150. I'm sure you could get a pint of each color for under $100. so for under $250 (less than 10 $30 cartridges) you can print a ton of flyers, all in full color.

Yes, its inkjet and the colors will run if wet, but who distributes fliers in the rain anyway?

Sweet Tater
12-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Jm you gotta have an idea and e ale to draw, or pay some one to make it for ya. I had to do the last one.

PascoPropMaint
12-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Hey there, i am interested in a logo. How do i get a logo? I have a few ideas but i dont know how to create one. I am not an artist, lol. Anyone help me?

I've used this company before to do a couple logos, not bad work with an excellent price: http://thelogocompany.net/

If you want top notch work, try this guy: http://www.logomotive.net/

Frontier-Lawn
12-17-2007, 02:29 PM
these guys do real good work http://www.graphicdisorder.com/

PaperCutter
12-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Sweet Tater- whoever designed your logo should've also given you an .eps file version of it. That's vector-based, so it makes it easier to do changes without losing image quality. If they didn't, you may want to contact them so you have it on hand for future projects.

Sweet Tater
12-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Sweet Tater- whoever designed your logo should've also given you an .eps file version of it. That's vector-based, so it makes it easier to do changes without losing image quality. If they didn't, you may want to contact them so you have it on hand for future projects.

Thanks, I'll contact him.