PDA

View Full Version : estimates, contracts and agreements

koppandson
12-17-2007, 05:06 PM
was hoping you guys could email me samples of the paperwork you use for customers.

my system is a bit shaky and i'm looking for something better.

thanks in advance, i appreciate it.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. Thanks, Mike

flakebortch
12-18-2007, 12:09 AM
Or you could share the love. A lot of us newbies could benefit from this as well if you guys posted these things right here. :usflag:

kpetzold
12-18-2007, 03:09 AM
Or you could share the love. A lot of us newbies could benefit from this as well if you guys posted these things right here. :usflag:

use the search opption , u wil find what your looking for there.

Stillwater
12-18-2007, 03:38 AM
I would never post my forms and procedures on the web. But if you ask specific questions I can answer

go to your library and check out some landscape management books.

Stillwater
12-18-2007, 03:47 AM
was hoping you guys could email me samples of the paperwork you use for customers.

my system is a bit shaky and i'm looking for something better.

thanks in advance, i appreciate it.

date
detailed description of work performed
materials cost
labor
disposal fees

I usually don't disclose my per man hourly rate to customers unless it is a big job where anything can go wrong and extend projects over estimates.

Overall it is none of my customers business what my hourly rate and profit margin is

paradise32258
12-18-2007, 03:21 PM
has anyone bought that set up from this site from sean adams? i was thinking about it but ide like some input to see if it was worth the 65.00 its not that expensive and seems like it contains alot of forms and ideas for us newbies out here.

Stillwater
12-18-2007, 04:49 PM
has anyone bought that set up from this site from sean adams? i was thinking about it but ide like some input to see if it was worth the 65.00 its not that expensive and seems like it contains alot of forms and ideas for us newbies out here.

Sean loves you guys

paradise32258
12-18-2007, 04:58 PM
i bet he does lol but i still hevent heard if anyone here bought it? and what they think of it . some of the info contained might be helpfull for us new guys out here but im not sure .

shane mapes
12-19-2007, 01:31 AM
try NEBS they will send you samples .. i use them their pretty good................

paradise32258
12-19-2007, 07:28 AM
thanks they sent me a catolog hadnt look at it to much yet though. thanks agian for the info