PDA

View Full Version : Wanting feedback on 25-27hp Loaders

Dirt & Stone
12-19-2007, 04:53 PM
I am looking at several brands of 25-27hp tow behind leaf loaders just looking for feedback on what everybody thinks of the major brands. And how well the Little Wonder and Billy Goats shred and if anyone has experience with the ODB non-self contained units.

grassman177
12-19-2007, 06:13 PM
i know you asked about non slef contained units, but the impeller and stuff is the same ; we have a odb witht he 27 hp liquid kaw and that thing is really great and has great suction and grinding power. i can devour a curbline six foot wide by 4 ft deep and 100 ft long in like 15 min. we have the 15 cubic yd dump trailer version and it is great. you can get about 4 lwns like this in one dump load or more or less, depending on moisture

Dirt & Stone
12-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the info grassman177 it's nice to hear how well the unit works from someone other than the dealers rep.

lawnspecialties
12-19-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm very interested in this topic as well. My dealer who sold me my Little Wonder Leaf-Vac also carries Giant Vac. He said they sell quite a bit more Giant Vacs than Little Wonders mainly because of price. Although less expensive, they've had very few problems with them.

Fortunately, leaf season is drawing to a close so I have at least six months before purchasing and building a setup if that's the direction I decide to go.:)