PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Cleanup

spin2098
12-20-2007, 06:01 PM
As we finish up the year I am about to send out the bills for the fall cleanups. I was curious how much everyone charges and how they charge? I know how I charge and I think it may be to much however leaf removal is the most miserable thing in the world in my opinion. Any insight would be great hope all is well.

VisionsLandscaping
12-20-2007, 06:23 PM
The way we do our cleanups are in sets of 2. We do fall cleanup when leaves are half fallen then when they are completely fallen. If they are an annual customer I take 10% off. I take part 1 cleanup and part 2 cleanup and send as 1 bill with the percentage off. I give them 50% off coupon for 1st mow on the next season as a christmas gift.

We charge $50 per man per hr at my business. We charge 50 for full dumpoing fees and $35 for 1/2 load dumping fees. Both cleanups together are around $400 for each of our customers. that includes leaves,sticks,mulch/flower beds,gutters.

willjones4
12-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Both cleanups together are around $400 for each of our customers. that includes leaves,sticks,mulch/flower beds,gutters.

Must be nice. We got too many crackheads, mexicans and lowballers that will do it for 1/4 that price.

lawnpro724
12-21-2007, 02:32 PM
The way we do our cleanups are in sets of 2. We do fall cleanup when leaves are half fallen then when they are completely fallen. If they are an annual customer I take 10% off. I take part 1 cleanup and part 2 cleanup and send as 1 bill with the percentage off. I give them 50% off coupon for 1st mow on the next season as a christmas gift.

We charge $50 per man per hr at my business. We charge 50 for full dumpoing fees and $35 for 1/2 load dumping fees. Both cleanups together are around $400 for each of our customers. that includes leaves,sticks,mulch/flower beds,gutters.

Thats what I charge as well but it doesn't include gutters

EJD Lawnpride
12-23-2007, 03:38 PM
We charge $35/man hr. People look at me like i'm crazy when I tell them$140/hr.

shovelracer
12-24-2007, 02:49 PM
I wouldnt make any money charging that. Simple raise your prices even more and start getting more respect. When they baulk at the price explain that 4 guys can do a lot more in one hour than the homeowner can do by themselves in 4 hours. Insurance, labor, taxes, gas, equipment all cost money and more of that every year. Now of course if you are using rakes and buckets your cost would be less than if you each had $500 strapped to your backs burning $4 in 2 stroke each an hour.

Dunlaps LawnCare
12-24-2007, 06:30 PM
$30 a hour for leaves and depends on how far away from my dump is we charge for hauling away gutters depends on how bad they are