PDA

View Full Version : Why do I have to sign on evry time now?

Az Gardener
12-21-2007, 12:49 PM
I used to just click on lawn site and it came up with me already signed on. Now I have to enter my screen name and password every time. Whats up with that?

It had been so long since I used it I had almost forgot and then making sure I got all the caps and spaces right was also throwing me for a loop. I hadn't signed on in over a year.

1MajorTom
12-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Right where you sign it at, there is a box that says "remember me?" check that off, and you will be remembered, and no need to sign back in.

Supper Grassy
12-21-2007, 02:14 PM
it signed me off yesterday and now it saya all emails from here are SPAM

1MajorTom
12-21-2007, 02:51 PM
it signed me off yesterday and now it saya all emails from here are SPAM
Yes that happened to me too yesterday, what you have to do is tell your bulk/spam folder that mail from lawnsite is not spam.
Somehow all lawnsite mail started going in there. But now everything is working perfectly fine now.

Supper Grassy
12-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Yes that happened to me too yesterday, what you have to do is tell your bulk/spam folder that mail from lawnsite is not spam.
Somehow all lawnsite mail started going in there. But now everything is working perfectly fine now.

how do i do that on yahoo?

1MajorTom
12-21-2007, 08:46 PM
go to your bulk folder, and find one piece of lawnsite mail. click on it and open it up. when you do, you will see the option to delete, move, or mark as not spam. click on not spam, and that should straighten it out for you.