PDA

View Full Version : mt52 mini track picture i love this little guy

mrsops
12-21-2007, 09:02 PM
hey guys heres my mt52 great lil machine it comes in handy attachments work fantastic on this machine strong hydro. only thing is its a little tuff grading with the bucket

cat2
12-21-2007, 09:46 PM
you have too much money

mrsops
12-21-2007, 09:47 PM
no i have to much work :)

cat2
12-21-2007, 09:54 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

bobcat_ron
12-21-2007, 09:59 PM
So cute, it even has the tie downs in the loader just like it's big brothers T180 and T190!

Birdjr
12-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Which attachments have u purchased. Im gonna pick one up this spring not sure if i want the 52 or the 55.

mrsops
12-22-2007, 11:11 AM
i got the 44'' combo bucket, i have the 15c auger drive with 36'' bit and 24'' and 12'' bit. and then the basic stuff forks tooth bucket and the digger

Birdjr
12-22-2007, 11:14 AM
how does the machine handle the 36" auger in clay, my bobcat dealer sayed it was real slow. how does the digger work out for small patios or walks?

mrsops
12-22-2007, 02:39 PM
the 36'' auger it handled well i didnt think it was slow at all. the digger i never use lol

BrandonV
12-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Which attachments have u purchased. Im gonna pick one up this spring not sure if i want the 52 or the 55.

check out the ditch witch sk650s too, unbelievable power, after i bought my first I sold my mt and bought a second, not saying the bobcat isn't a great machine, gave us no problems for over 1000 hrs but the sks can grade better, climb better, pick up more and the operator platform is lightyears ahead

Birdjr
12-22-2007, 05:30 PM
I would check it out but ditch witch and toro are over an hour away from my yard, where bobcat is the next town over. Makes no sense to drive that far for parts and attachements.

BrandonV
12-22-2007, 05:41 PM
i guess that's convenient, where we are located nothings close by so we're used to driving, or upsing stuff in. if you're just carrying stuff around the mt will be great, but for doing any kind of grading leveling you'll want something different. we never used our for anything other than trenching. but i'll explain it like this we had the mt for 4 years and put 1000 hours on it, we've had 2 sk650s since this summer, 1 had 300hrs and the other has 140 already, much more versatile and useful in everyday use

Tim C.
12-23-2007, 01:43 AM
I'm looking at the mt 52 because dealer is located locally the rest are at least an hour away. Why wouldn't you want to use the mt for grading and leveling etc. Please enlighten me!

BrandonV
12-23-2007, 09:43 AM
they are rear heavy, that and without the platform (which I'll be frank, the third wheel sucks when you trenching or have to go over things because it'll get stuck in holes, trenches whatever) most guys can't see their bucket, I could because I'm 6' but my shorter guys were always guessing if they had the bucket level or low enough. but as the the weight distribution, you'll put the bucket bucket down and there is no weight on the front to backdrag with or really to dig with, sometimes I'd scoop up some dirt or rocks to get enough weight to backdrag. But again, its a well made machine, it depends one what you're wanting to do. running a tiller, auger, trencher stuff like that no problem, moving a pile of dirt great, not so great for grading, digging and the such. just demo an sk or maybe the new vermeer or a dingo and you'll see. also remember with the bobcat, you HAVE to buy bobcat attachments, everyone else can interchange.

Lawnworks
12-23-2007, 02:37 PM
they are rear heavy, that and without the platform (which I'll be frank, the third wheel sucks when you trenching or have to go over things because it'll get stuck in holes, trenches whatever) most guys can't see their bucket, I could because I'm 6' but my shorter guys were always guessing if they had the bucket level or low enough. but as the the weight distribution, you'll put the bucket bucket down and there is no weight on the front to backdrag with or really to dig with, sometimes I'd scoop up some dirt or rocks to get enough weight to backdrag. But again, its a well made machine, it depends one what you're wanting to do. running a tiller, auger, trencher stuff like that no problem, moving a pile of dirt great, not so great for grading, digging and the such. just demo an sk or maybe the new vermeer or a dingo and you'll see. also remember with the bobcat, you HAVE to buy bobcat attachments, everyone else can interchange.

You can buy a plate to switch it to dingo style right?

BrandonV
12-23-2007, 04:18 PM
i believe they do, I had the one to go from the ditch witch to the bobcat attachements, but that kinda sucked after a while, I just took my bobcat attachements to a weld shop and had them converted.