PDA

View Full Version : Ordered New Enclosed Trailer!

SLC, LLC
12-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Well, we had a good year last yera, and I have been looking at enclosed trailers for the past couple years. And with the expansion of business, I was even more inclined to head that direction so that I would have a mobile work area with tools, etc besides the normal mowing equipment. This way if something breaks down on my other crew, I will have the equipment right there with me to go fix the problem.

In late January, I will be taking delivery of an 8.5' x 20' enclosed trailer with landscaper's package. The landscaper's package was an upgrade to the trailer that offered a wider side door, fuel vents on bottom passenger side and upper drivers side, additional tie downs in the floor, extended tongue, 5200# axles, and a few others.

I am now trying to plan the signage for the sides of the trailer. Anyone out there good at design care to take a stab at decorating this thing for me? I am not handy with the graphics on the computer.

Cannot wait for this beast to get in I know that!!!!

grassmanak
12-23-2007, 11:28 AM
once i get mine dropped off and pickup up you i will post it up. I just got company name and phone number in huge lettering on both sides, nothing else, just wanted something plain and simple for now. Going to get the back done as well, but plan to get list of services we offer, licensed, insured, things like that as well.

P.Services
12-23-2007, 02:40 PM
did you get the roller wheels on the back of it?

Military Lawns
12-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Congratulations! I hope that you enjoy your trailer. I have a really good sign company here in Florida that I could recommend. Unfortunately, you are too far away. If you have time just call around and make some impromptu site visits when they are prepping someone else's equipment.

Also, please read my post at http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=209792 and provide me some feedback. I am curious as to how you came to the conclusion on your trailer. I am sure that I could use the same perimeters that you used to make a decision.

Happy Holiday!

SLC, LLC
12-25-2007, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the input. Any additional feedback welcome.