PDA

View Full Version : Trailer size

japruitt2
12-25-2007, 02:57 PM
What size enclosed trailer would you need to have enough room to haul 2 Navigators and 1 wb?

DoetschOutdoor
12-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Thats a tough question without knowing how you have the trailer setup and whatnot...but the navigators are probably 6 foot long at the most. So you would need at least 12+ feet right there, then another few for the wb. So probably looking at 18 footer min. if you plan on having any extra space for the other stuff. You could always figure out different arrangements but it would also depend on knowing the size of your mowers. Are the navigators 48" cut and how bigs the wb?? If its just a 36", you might be able to put it next to one of the navigators. I'd go for the 20 footer.

KS_Grasscutter
12-25-2007, 07:33 PM
The Navigators would be closer to 7 feet I think. So there is 14'. Then have the WB sideways on the front (pref. up a side gate) would be another 3 or 4 feet. So I would get a 20'(to have some extra room so things ain't running over eachother). Get an 83"x20', that way you can put a 21" or an areator or something beside the mowers.