PDA

View Full Version : Any one think this is worth it or has even tried it??

bigw
12-25-2007, 11:16 PM
http://www.lawncaresuccess.com/sbm/LBR.aspx

PlatinumLandCon
12-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Honestly, I don't think it'll have any new and insightful info that you can't learn on the regular forum. One drawback with the forum is you have to sort through BS to find good info.

bigw
12-25-2007, 11:46 PM
True Statement!! It sure sounds good though dont it? Thats probably why he only has to work 35 hrs a week now though...fools like me thinking about buying this,well im new and trying to learn all i can!! Dont think ill be doing it though!

smokefan20
12-25-2007, 11:49 PM
i was thinking of purchasing the kit also. if you do let me know how it is

bigw
12-25-2007, 11:50 PM
i was thinking of purchasing the kit also. if you do let me know how it is
Just seems like alot of money to me..i mean thats a monthly bill!

PlatinumLandCon
12-25-2007, 11:56 PM
On the other hand, what stops someone from paying the first month, getting all the info, then just stopping the payment? He really doesn't have any power to make you pay.

Also, the info is most likely dated and somewhat useless now.

If anyone buys it or has bought it, PM me.

bigw
12-26-2007, 12:04 AM
On the other hand, what stops someone from paying the first month, getting all the info, then just stopping the payment? He really doesn't have any power to make you pay.

Also, the info is most likely dated and somewhat useless now.

If anyone buys it or has bought it, PM me.

This is what he says quote.."THEN READ ON TO SEE WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN PAST AND UPCOMING REPORTS…" i think this is the catch,i dont think you get all that info every month,i think its alittle here alittle their and that would be a rip off!

WeeDr
12-26-2007, 01:05 AM
I bought it, it is not a monthly charge. It is 3 word documents, one is 120+ pages and it tells you what you need to know about getting into the business, it has some good ways to draw up contracts, advertizing ideas, and stuff. Then there are 2 more attachements to the email.
Then you start getting emails about a new's letter that is a monthly payment. I don't subscribe to it.
Is it worth it?... IMO yes, everthing in there is on a word doc. You can copy and paste, or reword the contracts or other stuff in there to fit your business. So that saves you the headache of having to come up with stuff on your own.
Could you start your buisness with out this? Yes, just read this websight for HOURS more than it takes to read what Sean wrote.

WeeDr

bigw
12-26-2007, 01:28 AM
I bought it, it is not a monthly charge.
WeeDr
it is a monthly charge.....quote.."WHAT DOES THIS REPORT COST?"

$8.95
MONTHLY
Our site is safe & secure

Sean Adams
12-26-2007, 09:21 AM
Hi Guys - I noticed the thread and I thought I would jump in and clear a few things up...

WeeDr is referring to the Total green Industry Business Package - it is a one time purchase item that costs $64.95 that is 272 pages total that arrives in 4 emails all at once. It contains the Business Operations Guide, The Commercial Property Manual, The 47 Ways To make More Money With Your Lawn & Landscape Business, and The Mind of A Small Business Millionaire...
http://www.lawncaresuccess.com

This package contains all of the examples and proposals and ideas, etc...

The Monthly Business Report is something separate.

It does cost $8.95 each month and it is geared towards those people who want to dive deeper and have an ongoing source of information that is detailed and informative with specific examples (Landing a $50,000 Contract, Getting 26 Homes in One Neighborhood, etc...).

The report is usually anywhere from 12 to 15 pages each month about very limited specific subjects.

http://www.lawnbusinessreport.com

If anyone has specific questions about the report you can email me any time at sean@lawncaresuccess.com or you can call me as well at 412-415-1470.

The report isn't for everyone - I know this. The report is designed for people who are ready to take that next step in their business and learn things you won't find or read elsewhere. My primary objective is for people to not only learn from what I have done successfully, but to also learn from my mistakes so they too do not have to waste the time and money that I may have wasted over the years.

I figured you get up, stop for a coffee and donut before work ($3) and stop for lunch for some Mcdonald's ($6) - that's $9 in one day. I figure that this report is worth far more than that on a daily basis so why not charge that fee one time for a whole month.

topsites
12-26-2007, 03:12 PM
In my book it's all about investing funds to reap ROI, one of the best ways to see this is you have to figure length of time it takes to pay for itself, then for how long you reap the benefits. You get to a point it costs more and more, and it takes longer and longer and then you don't gain but so much, but for starters it shouldn't cost much, it shouldn't take long, and it should pay for itself many times over.

For instance, I'm finishing my 6th year so now I'm to the point I am considering investing 3g in an aluminum trailer so as to cut 1,000 pounds of weight to increase mpg and driveability... That's a type of investment that is far out there, but once you get all the small stuff out of the way it gets like that. Now this would take 5-8 years to pay for itself, and the average life expectancy of a trailer is 10-12 years or so, so it pays 1.5 times for itself in that time, so it's about the same as keeping the money in the bank but I can also sell my current trailer cash for a quick G, how that works.

So to me 100 bucks is a drop in the bucket, he's not even asking that much, I believe if you gain but one thing out of the report that helps you by a few percent for as long as you own the business, you'll pay that 100 off and make it back 10-20 times over, or thereabouts, maybe 50-100 times over but since there's no telling I would rather stay conservative.

In terms of investment, the less that gets invested the more it has to earn... It's strange but it just so happens to work out as well, invest a thousand and you can expect to earn maybe double to triple that back, get to 10 -20g and the percents drop way down, but in small amounts 10-20 times for 100 is about right, it's on the money.

As for reaping ROI forever, that may sound nice but in business you would learn some of these things anyhow, just takes time, so I think the life expectancy of this deal is 3-4 maybe 5 years or so. 48 x 100 = 4800, assuming you increase your profit or gain margin by an average of $100 a month for 4 years.

Oh yeah, he wants 65 for it, not 100.
I'd say that will be paid for in the first month, then you'll gain at the very least $2,000 in increased revenue from that, if not in your first year then certainly in your first 4-5, probably by the end of the second, I'm figuring. Now it may not sound like much, but realistically speaking that is well worth it.