PDA

View Full Version : trailer attachments inside the trailer

stumpgrinder
12-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Is there a web-site for lawn care equipment mounts for an enclosed trailer?
Gas tanks, blowers, hedgers.

Pietro
12-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Yea, google it. Theyre CRAZY expensive. I have a 24 foot enclosed trailer. Just go to depot and get some L brackets and build some custom shelves. Spending hundreds of dollars is a waste. We used the cork board and hung all of our shovels up on it....shelves for the gas, hedge trimmers, line trimmers, and the blowers go on the floor in the corner. Everything has a designated spot, its all neat and organized.

travt
12-27-2007, 11:22 PM
http://www.snaprack.com has some ideas for you if you are interested. They break down the price on every piece and show you some good pictures. Good luck. Let me know what else you might find. I am interested in the same thing for next year.

P.Services
12-27-2007, 11:25 PM
green thumb sells them, check out the link to my trailer below.

Looking Good Lawn Service
12-28-2007, 01:07 AM
yes, they are available, I have the gridiron system, very nice, but it is expensive, it is light weight and easy to use and reposition any way you like, and aluminum. But I only bought mine because I bought a new trailer and the dealer installed them free and gave me an extra 25% off. But even still it was at least $400, its definitely worth the money so you wont damage your equipment or trailer and keep tripping over all the stuff, thats the part i hated the most by not having it,lol

deere615
12-28-2007, 06:36 PM
I think northern tool sells some too