PDA

View Full Version : Exmark Lazer HP

Mark Cook
10-17-2001, 11:49 AM
Hello,
I just traded in my JD LX 255 for an Exmark Lazer HP for home use & wanted to know if anyone pulls an aerator or utility cart with one.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Cook
10-17-2001, 04:08 PM
Also any general comments on the Lazer HP.

Thanks

sparechange
10-17-2001, 09:30 PM
i have a lazer hp with a 21 hp kawi on it that i pull a 48" agrifab coring aerater with. i keep it loaded with 2 concrete blocks for weight. if the soil has a little moisture in it, i can get 2 1/2 to 3" of penetration with this. it seems to be fairly easy on the mower as you can hardly tell that it is behind you. i know exmark recomends no more than eighty pounds on the hitch and i am probably pushing that amount with the weight of the block and aerator, but i have had no problems at all.

sunrise
10-17-2001, 11:23 PM
I have a 23 hp. Lazer and I pull a aerator w/4 cinder blocks with not trouble, also a dethatcher , spreader and a trailer.
I enjoy my Lazer

kutnkru
10-22-2001, 04:59 PM
I have a friend who has a 52 with the 18hp and he pulls everything from loaded tarps full of grass and leaves, to a trailer cart.

I recently assisted his crews in a clean-up at a local high school that was re-graded and had the new steep banks re-seeded. I will try to get some pics so that you can see what kinds of slopes the unit pulled with no problems.

I would think that if you couls fabricate a hitch for it you could pull almost anything you could hook up with enough weight on the front end. he has a bagger system for his and has the bar for the weights permanently attached so he can add additional weight at any time.

Kris

65hoss
10-22-2001, 09:43 PM
No problems. Work it, it can take it.