PDA

View Full Version : Your Shop Pictures

kreft
12-29-2007, 10:42 PM
I have been looking at this whole forum, and not a single thread is about people shops, so I thought I would start one.

I would post the pictures, but it says that I can't post the pictures twice, but, but, no need to worry the pictures of my dinky shop are in the link below!

qps
12-29-2007, 11:14 PM
I have been looking at this whole forum, and not a single thread is about people shops, so I thought I would start one.

I would post the pictures, but it says that I can't post the pictures twice, but, but, no need to worry the pictures of my dinky shop are in the link below!

Looks like your garage pic's :).....

SiteSolutions
12-30-2007, 09:47 AM
That's not so bad; I have to share my "shop" with my wife. I built some shelves to try to store all her stuff but it has a way of creeping...

Y'all have a great looking setup and it's not an eyesore. Do you have an area behind the shop for washing down the equipment? In your other thread you said you do mostly maintenance; if you start getting that New Holland muddy more often you may want to build a pad out back to wash it off so you don't have to muddy up your drive...

kreft
12-30-2007, 11:38 AM
thanks for the nice replies, I get what your saying sitesolutions, we have a drain about 18'' into the grass that we put in so all the water that comes down the driveway will have some where to go, and we usally wash the equipment their, and scrape up the mud later with a shovel.Yea I know what you mean with shareing it with the wife, we keep the JD4400 in the garage attached to the house, and Its right next to her car.

But anyways this is about everyones shops so come on and post some pics!

qps
12-30-2007, 01:06 PM
That's not so bad; I have to share my "shop" with my wife. I built some shelves to try to store all her stuff but it has a way of creeping...

Y'all have a great looking setup and it's not an eyesore. Do you have an area behind the shop for washing down the equipment? In your other thread you said you do mostly maintenance; if you start getting that New Holland muddy more often you may want to build a pad out back to wash it off so you don't have to muddy up your drive...

Lucky no zoning issues to deal with there....here....not so lucky..nice equipment and much more organized than me....I gotta work on that....

kreft
12-30-2007, 01:45 PM
So how do you like that car lift QPS

bobcat_ron
12-30-2007, 01:48 PM
This thread is worthless with out....................................(fill in the blank)

kreft
12-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qps
12-30-2007, 02:21 PM
So how do you like that car lift QPS

It's somthing we don't use often, but when we need it...its a life saver...and a back saver for us old folk:weightlifter:

ksss
12-30-2007, 06:31 PM
I currently have a 40X40X14. I having been getting bids on a 40X80X14. They have not got any cheaper. Looks like about 60K, which does not include floor heat, insulation or electricity beyond subbing into building. This one is going to have divider in the center with a door and only half will be heated.

kreft
12-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Picturessssssssssssssssss, that sounds like quite a plan, be sure to take PICTURES.:)

qps
12-31-2007, 12:13 AM
I currently have a 40X40X14. I having been getting bids on a 40X80X14. They have not got any cheaper. Looks like about 60K, which does not include floor heat, insulation or electricity beyond subbing into building. This one is going to have divider in the center with a door and only half will be heated.

Mines 60x64x16 two 12x12 insulated doors, finishing the inside metal this winter (walls and ceiling) and three radiant 20ft tube heaters....I paid 32K without the floor or doors, two years ago...and its already two small.....:hammerhead:

qps
12-31-2007, 12:16 AM
KSSS...16ft ceiling was a good choice, I would reccommend it on any building...nothing else I can install pallet racking and stack junk on it...:laugh:

kreft
12-31-2007, 12:27 AM
KSSS...16ft ceiling was a good choice, I would reccommend it on any building...nothing else I can install pallet racking and stack junk on it...:laugh:

Hey nothing wrong with that, thats what I do :D

On another note I just ran air lines through the whole shop, i'll try to take pictures tomorrow if you guys wan't, this thread might live up to its expectations!