PDA

View Full Version : any one have a quick 36 and are they any good?

bigw
12-29-2007, 11:48 PM
what about parts/service etc..they look nice but im alittle leary about no one in my area Pa selling these.Im looking for a 32-36'' walk behind if anyone has a nice one for sale.

LawnTamer
12-29-2007, 11:58 PM
Do a search, just type in "Quick 36", or "BOP". Very few have anything negative to say about them, and lots of praises. Customer service is A+.
Check the sales forum here.

bigw
12-30-2007, 12:44 AM
ANY ONE else??

Big C
12-30-2007, 07:12 AM
They are factory direct, so their are no local dealers. I looked at one in person a few weeks ago and was very impressed, I called Gary at BOP talked to him one-on-one about the mower. I currently have one order and should be delivered to me the first week of Jan. Gary also informed me of the price increases for '08 and once the current stock of '07's are sold that will be it....

bryant lawn & landscape
12-30-2007, 04:25 PM
I've got a quick 36 and a 44. They're great mowers. I keep spare parts on hand, but if you're caught in a pinch, the folks at BOP are right there to make sure you have the parts to keep you up and running. Anyway, I can usually get parts from them delivered to my door quicker than I can find the extra time to drive out to the dealer. The quick mowers are the way to go for me. Maybe you too. Give 'em a call.

BUCKEYE MOWING
12-30-2007, 05:42 PM
They are GREAT MACHINES !! Do not worry about service or parts. They will be delivered to your door quickly and if you can change your own oil ...you can pretty much tear this machine apart and rebuild it easily....I have a 36 and 44 and they are used daily on all types of properties....Take a look at the family pictures on the BOP website and check the cut quality. IMHO....you cannot beat the quality , the price and The customer service are unbeatable ....