PDA

View Full Version : im seriously thinking about buying a quick 36 but...

bigw
12-31-2007, 01:34 AM
I can not believe how cheap the hand controls or steering system looks,i mean they look like a Huffy 10 speed bike controls from walmart,they couldnt make anything to compete with the ECS or the T-bar design? I would be willing to pay for it. Maybe im wrong but it just looks like a cheap design to me.

Big C
12-31-2007, 02:06 AM
The Q36 is a well put together from start to finish.....can't beat the price either

bigw
12-31-2007, 02:10 AM
The Q36 is a well put together from start to finish.....can't beat the price either

That still dont explain the cheap design of the controls,can you explain why they went as far as they did with the rest of it and stopped short with the controls? Dont get me wrong i am seriously considering one just alittle leary of those

GreenT
12-31-2007, 04:58 AM
That still dont explain the cheap design of the controls,can you explain why they went as far as they did with the rest of it and stopped short with the controls? Dont get me wrong i am seriously considering one just alittle leary of those

Why are you worried about the controls?

I have never heard anyone having any problems with it other than the handle covers slips sometimes, and that's easy to take care of.

BUCKEYE MOWING
12-31-2007, 10:26 AM

What is so "cheap" about the controls ???

Big C
12-31-2007, 01:13 PM
What you call "cheap"....I call simple and effective...oh and reliable

zak406
12-31-2007, 02:40 PM
your forgeting its a single hydro there for there is no need for something like the tbar or ecs

bigw
12-31-2007, 02:48 PM
your forgeting its a single hydro there for there is no need for something like the tbar or ecs

yeah i think i over analized the controls,i guess to keep the cost low they cant give you everything.The t-bars and ecs do come on the gear drives also though.