PDA

View Full Version : Cfm's Industial Standard Yada Yada Yada

smcunningham
12-31-2007, 12:37 AM
WHATS THE CFM ON A 13 HP FORCE AND THE QB554HC YOUR WEB SITE SAYS SOME BS ABOUT THERES NOT AN INDUSTIAL STANDARD YADA YADA YADA WHATS THE DEAL WITH THAT...cAN YOU ATLEAST GIVE A BALLPARK CFM RATING...ALL THE OTHER BLOWER COMPANYS HAVE CFM RATINGS...NOT TRYING TO SOUND HARSH BUT LOOKED ON THE NET FOR HOUR W/ NO RESULTS...

Mr. Force™, Billy Goat Industries
01-02-2008, 10:47 AM
All the CFM and MPH you found on other sites are, to put it politely, non-factual. We've run all of our competitors and know their actual performance numbers and we know who's stretching the truth and by how much. However, publishing our actual performance numbers would only hurt us versus those who are less than truthful. Once we start exagerating our performance now we are no better than the others.

Sue those who are not being truthful? How much money do we waste doing this and will it increase sales enough to cover the costs? It's a losing proposition. Someone will figure out how to create a class action suit against those who are not being honest (like the engine horse power lawsuit) and we'll have some clean up but until then we publish nothing.

We show how strong the unit is and count on your dealers to do demonstrations that show the features; strongest blowing power, lowest noise, light weight; awsome aim and shoot, superior throttle, parking break, lock down kit. Considering equal horsepowered units the Force blowers are simply the best available.

Let me know if there are any other questions I can answer for you.

smcunningham
01-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Thanks for your reply....Now that i see your companys veiw I have more respect for your companys products....I'll get with my local dealer and have to set up a demo...oh by the way I have 3 peices of billygoat eqmnt. aready and there great.

Mr. Force™, Billy Goat Industries
01-16-2008, 09:33 AM
We sincerely appreciate your business and thank you for considering another of our products.

Let me know if you have any other questions I can answer for you.