PDA

View Full Version : Posts

shane mapes
01-04-2008, 02:20 AM
Is it just me or are you guys having a problem getting e-mails with up-dates on posts that your are subscribed to. I must be doing something wrong . Any suggestions would help .. Thanks

Michael J. Donovan
01-04-2008, 01:15 PM
are you receiving any emails for threads you are subscribed to? or are you receiving some, but not all emails

shane mapes
01-07-2008, 08:59 AM
i only received one . it was title the job we just started. but that's it something i must be doing wrong... i didn't't get an e-mail on you reply .. any help would be helpful ..thank you.

Michael J. Donovan
01-07-2008, 09:12 AM
ok, if you haven't already, make sure you have chosen to subscribe to threads via instant email notification - you can do this by clicking on the "User CP" link in the green toolbar up above, choosing "edit options" and then going down to "Messaging & Notification" and you can choose that option.

If you have made sure that is ok, then maybe check your bulk email folder and see if the emails have been sent there and if so click on the mail from LawnSite and open it up. Once you do, you will see the option to delete, move, or mark as not spam...click on not spam, and that should straighten it out for you.