PDA

View Full Version : here is my truck done with my logo's

bigw
01-04-2008, 01:57 PM
well here they are hope you like.try not to be to mean.

Exact Rototilling
01-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Looks Sharp and Professional and will stand out from many other LCOs. Nobody will cringe when you're parked near their property. :)

If you don't mind me asking how much was it to have that done?

bigw
01-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Looks Sharp and Professional and will stand out from many other LCOs. Nobody will cringe when you're parked near their property. :)

If you don't mind me asking how much was it to have that done?

625 for the truck work,trailer is next.

Exact Rototilling
01-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Seems fairly priced. Does your enclosed trailer have screw heads on the side like mine has?

bigw
01-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Seems fairly priced. Does your enclosed trailer have screw heads on the side like mine has?

no it dont i didnt want them ..better for graphics

grassnazi1
01-04-2008, 03:02 PM
I like it.... looks really good.... will have to show us trailer when thats done too! Great job and Kudo's to whoever did it for ya!

BUCKEYE MOWING
01-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Looks Great

POPO4995
01-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Wow...I just lettered an entire truck for $150. Looks great though! :waving:

Grits
01-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Looks good! That gold flake vinyl is expensive....I'm sure it ran the price up a little.

DLAWNS
01-04-2008, 03:15 PM
That looks great. Nothing to be mean about. Once I get all my stuff relettered I'll have to post them.

Foz
01-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Looks sharp, very professional looking

Bob_silvers
01-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Your truck looks awesome! Best of luck in 2008! :cool2:

Guzman Properties
01-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Very nice clean and crisp!!!

newz7151
01-04-2008, 05:08 PM
What happened to the push mowing guy on the tailgate?

And personally, I'd take the FX4 decals off. It just throws off the clean look of the sides. (to me anyway.. I removed the "Z71 OffRoad" decal from my truck) It would also allow a little room to list the services on the sides too.

capetrees
01-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Looks great but now keep it out of the snow and salt till spring! And in the furture, it might not be too wise to convey too much info over the internet. (plate #, phone #, town, state). Never know where the jerks roam. Good luck!

Supper Grassy
01-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Looks good, nice clean rips look

bigw
01-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Wow...I just lettered an entire truck for $150. Looks great though! :waving:

with GOLD LEAF?

bigw
01-04-2008, 05:57 PM
THANKS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS AND I MIGHT TAKE YOUR ADVICE ON THE fX4 decals.

Albery's Lawn & Tractor
01-04-2008, 05:59 PM
I wanted to do gold leaf on mine but the sign guy told me it would fade and look bad in a short amount of time. Yours looks really nice too.

bigw
01-04-2008, 06:03 PM
What happened to the push mowing guy on the tailgate?

And personally, I'd take the FX4 decals off. It just throws off the clean look of the sides. (to me anyway.. I removed the "Z71 OffRoad" decal from my truck) It would also allow a little room to list the services on the sides too.

not enough room with the tailgate latch and wanted the extra roo for my web site address...besides i thought 3 guys was a crowd,alittle over kill. just wait till next week when you see the trailer, that is going to be sweeeeeeeeet!!

1cooltreeguy
01-04-2008, 07:13 PM
NIIIIIICE - Sorry about the FORD. LOL

LawnTamer
01-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Are you already a licensed pesticide applicator, or is that on your list of "to do"s?

Truck looks really good, gold and black, always classy.

jglawnmowing
01-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Really nice job looks sharp and sticks out. Awesome job.

lifetree
01-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Yes, the signage on the truck is a professional looking job !!

JayD
01-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Hey, it really is sharp.......
One question though, on the tail gate, it say " All phase lawn care " and Vintange lawn care, to me, and its just me, but I think people who may read it may wonder.
Was All phase lawn care your old company name or something?

deere615
01-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Looks real nice are those running boards the ones that lift up underneath the truck?

bigw
01-04-2008, 08:54 PM
I wanted to do gold leaf on mine but the sign guy told me it would fade and look bad in a short amount of time. Yours looks really nice too.

garaunteed for 9 years

bigw
01-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Are you already a licensed pesticide applicator, or is that on your list of "to do"s?

Truck looks really good, gold and black, always classy.

on the short to medium list,my neighbor does big time fert and i will sub all fert to him at first and i will get my license then.

bigw
01-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey, it really is sharp.......
One question though, on the tail gate, it say " All phase lawn care " and Vintange lawn care, to me, and its just me, but I think people who may read it may wonder.
Was All phase lawn care your old company name or something?

that was actually suppose to be " general lawn care" meaning im not doing major landscaping or hardscape,it is coming off next week.

LawnTamer
01-04-2008, 10:31 PM
on the short to medium list,my neighbor does big time fert and i will sub all fert to him at first and i will get my license then.

Smart... A lot of guys try to jump into that without proper credentials and really put themselves up a creek, (most states fine $50-200 per incident for applying without a license.)

If you are on really good terms with your neighbor, see if he will let you go out with him a few times when you get your license.

EARTHWORKS LANDSCAPE GRP
01-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Looks great. I agree that the FX4 should be removed. I did the same. This way it won't distract from your logo.

EARTHWORKS LANDSCAPE GRP
01-04-2008, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE=LawnTamer;2085805]Smart... A lot of guys try to jump into that without proper credentials and really put themselves up a creek, (most states fine $50-200 per incident for applying without a license.)

I let my pesticide license lapse about 6 years ago, EPA happen to spot check me on a site and fined me $1000. That's never gonna happen again!

stuffdeer
01-04-2008, 10:47 PM
I really like the truck and lettering. Everything pops out!

KS_Grasscutter
01-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Smart... A lot of guys try to jump into that without proper credentials and really put themselves up a creek, (most states fine $50-200 per incident for applying without a license.)

If you are on really good terms with your neighbor, see if he will let you go out with him a few times when you get your license.

Have heard of guys around here getting fined $5,000 for not having a license.

bigw
01-04-2008, 11:05 PM

yes thats the plan! He startded 5 years ago just like i am,basically mowing and fert but then he got so busy with fert and was making enough money that he quit mowing altogether and now he has over 300 fert accounts,including 2 school districts for all their sports fields and also one of the major hospitals around here,not to mention all the others. What he had back then that i dont have yet is lots of contacts,he worked at a place called moyer & sons for years as a fert guy and lawn guy and when he left he had alot of contacts.I WILL do everything i can to get my accounts even if it means walking door to door and doing what i do best which is selling something that someone might not even realize they need.I have learned in sales that people dont buy what you are "selling them" they are buying a benifit and a need, but first they must buy into you.In sales you have 10-20 secounds to make a first impression and trust me usally it is less then that and thats why its so important to me to have a nice professional appearence with my truck/ logo / clothes etc. I dont care how good you can mow or plant flowers or whatever,if you dont impress in that first 20 secounds you may never get the chance to prove how good you are.Sure you may get the 25$ i dont care just mow it anyway lawns but im looking to become more then that.I am not one to settle even though i may at first just to get my feet wet but after im running watch out because i am a selling machine.

Big C
01-05-2008, 05:12 AM
Looks Good!!!!!!!!!.....best Of Luck !!!!!!!

customcurbdesigns
01-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Looks great, seems very high priced though. You can get full digital wrap done for less. Especially since you did only the tailgate and sides. Not the full truck.

Hopfully it will hold up to the weather.

LAwnpro13
01-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Looks Great! can't wait for the trailer, and to see them together.

bigw
01-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Looks great, seems very high priced though. You can get full digital wrap done for less. Especially since you did only the tailgate and sides. Not the full truck.

Hopfully it will hold up to the weather.

full digital wrap also depreciates the value of your vehichle BIG TIME!!! trust me to get it off takes days of hard and cautious removal,when someone brought a car to us at our dealer we ran away. to remove vinly takes nothing and can be done in about 2 hrs or less.what if i decide to get out but want to keep my truck?Much easier to deal with and besides i think those digital wraps look phony.just my opinion.

bigw
01-05-2008, 11:05 AM
Looks Great! can't wait for the trailer, and to see them together.

next week im going to take alot of pics of everything and ill post them.

PlatinumLandCon
01-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Real Nice!! Nothing negative to be said about that:)

corbster
01-06-2008, 12:22 PM
That looks great. Nothing to be mean about. Once I get all my stuff relettered I'll have to post them.

DLAWNS,
Off topic but here is a cleaner graphic to the one you have on your website,
(nice site) and noticed that the Picture take a long time to load and it was 754KB's I reduced the graphic (size) for you ....just replace it on your site! Let me know if you want me to email you the pic.
Now it's only 43.2KB's.

tinman
01-08-2008, 09:39 PM
well here they are hope you like.try not to be to mean.

I like it. and the fact that you have a website will set u apart from 90 % of LCOs

Runner
01-09-2008, 01:29 PM
yep,...VERY nice logo selection, and it looks GREAT on that truck. I'll tell you what I'D like to see if anyone wanted to take some time and play around with it a little bit....I'd like to see that logo and graphics photoshopped onto a pic of a truck like about a '32 to '34 stake truck. You know, like you see of the old "beer trucks" or delivery trucks....That would be cool!
Also, with regards to the weed control thing and such. be careful. I don't know how your state laws are, but here in Michigan, that would be completely illegal to even have that on your truck.

BQLC
01-09-2008, 02:38 PM
that is a great looking truck, Looks very professional, I can't wait to see the trailer