PDA

View Full Version : Vaper lock 6200 reddmaxx blower

leeslawncare
10-20-2001, 01:36 AM
Hey guys ,long time no see . Has anyone had a problem with this blower vaper locking?thats what i call it Run it for 10 or so an it dies . took it to the dealer an i got a new filter for the gas ,an they looked at the cap , an it was fine . But it is still stalling? ii can crack the gas cap after it stalls an i will get a ( suckion) sound then it will crank right up again an run till i knock the throttle down. ....anyone else have this happening to you?:angry:

Shawn Burns
10-20-2001, 01:40 AM
No,
I just had mine looked over before leaf season and had to have idle adjusted, but no other problems! I also have a PB 4300 and no probs. with it either. Had both for 2 years

eslawns
10-21-2001, 10:22 PM
My EB4300 was doing this early this season. It was the spark arrestor screen in the muffler clogged with carbon. You can replace it, or throw it away. I threw it away, and the unit ran perfectly after that.

Eric ELM
10-21-2001, 10:26 PM
I had the same symptoms happening to mine. I took out the plug and wire brushed it and it ran fine. I put a new plug in it and no more problems at all. Strange, but it fixed the problem.

BufalinoLand
10-21-2001, 10:37 PM
I run the all mighty 6200, I have never ever had a problem with this unit. This is its third season and shes got some hours on her. I even ran it half over with my trailor this season. All that happened was the plug broke off. Put a new one in and she fired right up. My buddy has the new 7000, I think my 6200 out shines it. Anyone else notice this