PDA

View Full Version : My biggest Quick 36 complaint!!!

bigw
01-05-2008, 01:09 AM
It didnt come with a pair of snap ring pliers that you need to put the "C" clip on the sulky so it dont slide off,i had one but cant find it.I was so dissapointed i wanted to ride up my alley on it..lol:weightlifter: no for real so far i really think this is going to be a nice mower!

Exact Rototilling
01-05-2008, 01:17 AM
It didnt come with a pair of snap ring pliers that you need to put the "C" clip on the sulky so it dont slide off,i had one but cant find it.I was so dissapointed i wanted to ride up my alley on it..lol:weightlifter: no for real so far i really think this is going to be a nice mower!

You can also use needle nose pliers to spread the snap rings since the holes are fairly big.

Valk
01-05-2008, 01:56 AM
How much time is required to put on (and take off) the StepSaver?
Thanks.

bigw
01-05-2008, 01:59 AM
How much time is required to put on (and take off) the StepSaver?
Thanks.

ABOUT 30 SECOUNDS TO PUT ON AND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT OFF ANOTHER 30 OR YOU CAN JUST LIFT IT UP AND FASTEN IT BEHIND THE GAS TANK AND KEEP MOVING. iTS A SUPER NICE SULKY!!

BUCKEYE MOWING
01-05-2008, 10:44 AM

Hey BIGW....can you show us some pics of the unit and where this C clip goes ???

bigw
01-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Hey BIGW....can you show us some pics of the unit and where this C clip goes ???

ok ill show you with this pic. it goes right there in the middle of the sulky between the 2 tires,you see with out it the sulky just slides off.

Exact Rototilling
01-05-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm thinking about adding skateboard traction tape to the sulky? Wondering if it's a traction issue when it get wet?

Anybody have issue with this when you use yours?

Exact Rototilling
01-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Buckeye,

This is off topic :rolleyes: but do you notice any difference in quality of cut between the Q44 & Q36?

BUCKEYE MOWING
01-05-2008, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=bigw;2086164]ok ill show you with this pic. it goes right there in the middle of the sulky between the 2 tires,you see with out it the sulky just slides off.[/QUOTE
SO they sent it to you without the footplate attached ?

bigw
01-05-2008, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=bigw;2086164]ok ill show you with this pic. it goes right there in the middle of the sulky between the 2 tires,you see with out it the sulky just slides off.[/QUOTE
SO they sent it to you without the footplate attached ?

yes because i ordered it after the fact,so they threw it in the crate.i just put it on 10 mins ago and it works good.I just have to get use to making right hand turns better,i seem to do fine making 180 turns left but right is alittle tougher.I think it will come with time.

bigw
01-05-2008, 03:36 PM
I'm thinking about adding skateboard traction tape to the sulky? Wondering if it's a traction issue when it get wet?

Anybody have issue with this when you use yours?

thats a great idea!:weightlifter:

LawnTamer
01-05-2008, 03:45 PM
So, where are the pics you promised us of the new Super duty Q36?

bigw
01-05-2008, 03:48 PM
So, where are the pics you promised us of the new Super duty Q36?

my daughter is charging the battery as we speak,if its done b4 its dark ill take some and if not ill take them tomorrow morning.

LawnTamer
01-05-2008, 04:09 PM
my daughter is charging the battery as we speak,if its done b4 its dark ill take some and if not ill take them tomorrow morning.

Promises, promises...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

bigw
01-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Promises, promises...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

youll see and if you are lucky ill take a pic of a few other things i just got!:weightlifter:

bigw
01-05-2008, 05:50 PM
I Posted Them In The Pics Forum.

RedCastle
01-05-2008, 08:20 PM
So what your saying Big W is that your a NASCAR mower prefer just turning left and get a little shaky turning right huh?

lol:laugh:

bryant lawn & landscape
01-06-2008, 07:47 PM
I've used the Step saver on my Quicks in really wet conditions without any slipping. The grip tape might give some good traction, but I don't think you'd need it. Also, I'm thinking the tape would end up curling up and tearing with much use in wet conditions.

willjones4
01-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Use a bedliner product on it. BTW get Herculiner or Durabak because duplicolor sucks.