PDA

View Full Version : Boise, Idaho anyone?

Lite4
01-06-2008, 11:50 PM
I am sure I can't be the only one in my area on Lawnsite am I?

jdmcat
01-12-2008, 07:46 AM
i live in lewiston, id. got some family in boise though

Lite4
01-12-2008, 09:42 AM
What is your primary business in lewiston?

jdmcat
01-12-2008, 10:55 PM
i'm currently working as a pest control manager at a landscaping company, but i am starting my own mowing/maintenance company this spring

colnc
01-29-2008, 05:31 PM
I am sure I can't be the only one in my area on Lawnsite am I?

Hey there!
I am in Meridian. I run and operate Green Acres Lawn Company, been in business now for 11 years! I operate in Meridian, Eagle and Boise. Looking to possibly expand into the eastern portion of Nampa.
We are mainly a mow and go company, we offer fertilizer packages to our mowing customers and a little spring/fall clean up.

Lite4
01-29-2008, 09:40 PM
Hey how are you doing. I have been working for Moonlight Landscaping for the last 3 yrs, we built Lochsa falls, Copper basin and Saguaro canyon subs in Meridian. I am going out on my own this year doing lighting. I have been designing and installing quality lighting systems for about 8 yrs. now. I will have a booth at the flower and garden show on the Grove in march. Stop by and say hello. I have to go out and finish a lighting job tomorrow after all this snow we had today. Should be a real good time. I don't think Star got as much snow as Nampa where I live.

colnc
01-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey how are you doing. I have been working for Moonlight Landscaping for the last 3 yrs, we built Lochsa falls, Copper basin and Saguaro canyon subs in Meridian. I am going out on my own this year doing lighting. I have been designing and installing quality lighting systems for about 8 yrs. now. I will have a booth at the flower and garden show on the Grove in march. Stop by and say hello. I have to go out and finish a lighting job tomorrow after all this snow we had today. Should be a real good time. I don't think Star got as much snow as Nampa where I live.

Do you have anybody that you refer for lawn care? We should exchange cards and give referalls. Networking can be good for everybody. I ended the year with 119 reidential accounts and 3 commercial accounts. Always looking for more.

Lite4
01-31-2008, 08:50 AM
We havn't in the past. Usually all our commercial projects have been put out to bid by the owners or HOA. We don't do maintenance ourselves, just construction.