PDA

View Full Version : Question about my Quick 36

Big C
01-07-2008, 12:18 AM
My Q36 will arrive at the Roadway terminal Wed. My question to you guys is can I fit the crate inside the bed of my truck ('99 Dode Dakota Sport long bed) or will I need my trailer?.....any info would be helpful

bigw
01-07-2008, 12:29 AM
My Q36 will arrive at the Roadway terminal Wed. My question to you guys is can I fit the crate inside the bed of my truck ('99 Dode Dakota Sport long bed) or will I need my trailer?.....any info would be helpful

just picked mine up friday,i used a open trailer. the crate is 54" wide and 80 some inches long.my F250 was only 51" between the wheel wells so i didnt want to chance it.

integrityman
01-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Should not need a trailer- I have a chevy silverado and there was plenty of room to spare between the wheel wells when I picked mine up at the freight terminal. You might want to call the good folks at Better and get the exact width measurement then compare to your truck.

bigw
01-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Should not need a trailer- I have a chevy silverado and there was plenty of room to spare between the wheel wells when I picked mine up at the freight terminal. You might want to call the good folks at Better and get the exact width measurement then compare to your truck.

i just gave him the exact width and that was straight from roadway...they measured it for me.My wheel wells were a few inches to narrow and i wasnt taking the chance,besides much easier to assemble on a trailer.

Valk
01-07-2008, 01:28 AM
Does BOP's Free Freight also cover the shipping of purchased accessories IE StepSaver, grass-catcher, etc...?

Big C
01-07-2008, 06:29 AM
Does BOP's Free Freight also cover the shipping of purchased accessories IE StepSaver, grass-catcher, etc...?

Yes, mine is coming with a step saver and extra blades and it was still free (to the terminal).

mc24034
01-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Mine fit in the bed of my truck also. At that time i had a 2005 ford f150 work truck

shade tree landscaping
01-07-2008, 07:13 PM
mine fit in the bed of my Ram, no problem with plenty of room to spare