PDA

View Full Version : exmark lease programs

Shady Brook
10-21-2001, 09:36 PM
I searched for info on the exmark lease program, can anyone give me some more info? How much more do you pay for the lease, like is there a high interest rate attached to the lease, ie do you pay $11,000 for an 8,000 mower? I am looking at the Lazers, and wanted to see the viability of a lease, and any benifits associated with a lease. From what little I know, it seems like you would be better off buying the mower at the end of the lease, and trying to sell it outright as opposed to just turning it in, unless you beat it to death. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks
Jay

Runner
10-21-2001, 09:49 PM
Buy. They have some awesome deals right now. Go to their website, and check out the financing and incentives they have going. They are always doing some kind if no money down or no interest until whenever. Your resale will be right up there, but what what you'll probably end up finding, is that when you purchase this machine, you can keep it for years and years to come, because there is not alot that can go wrong on it or wear out. These machines go for years and years. Even if after 1500 to 2000 hours if you DO change the motor, so what? That's minor for the use you got out of it.

mowerman90
10-21-2001, 10:18 PM
I have both leased and bought machines over the last 12 years. Without getting into specifics, my best advice to you is to consult your accountant and ask him which would be best for you. Both ways have advantages as far as taxes are concerned.