PDA

View Full Version : logos???

southtx
01-08-2008, 12:46 PM
I wanted to get a logo made for myself but I don't know weather I should go with a Logo Designer or get it off the net??? WHAT DID YALL DO TO GET YOUR LOGO MADE??? Thanks guys

the.hines
01-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Well if you give us an idea of what you want there are alot of us on here that like to play with logo programs maybe you could get one for about $35... Just an idea

GrassMastersKS
01-08-2008, 05:46 PM
i went through a local logo designer. I costed $40 and i was able to get a deal on my 1000 business cards. I always believe its smart to get supplies locally if there reasonable. Builds relationshps. Very nice logo as well, its in some thread around here

humble1
01-08-2008, 06:49 PM
I went to designoutpost.com you put up a bid price and when you need it and fill out a form, i had multiple designers for all over the world competing with their designs. You post how they can change etc, no extra charge. You pick who you like and they win the bid, you get every possible file type for anything from shirts to truck lettering. For shirts i use queensboro they dont charge setups on embroidering

the.hines
01-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Humble1 I am looking to get some shirts emboidered Everyone is charge $75 for the setup fee... Where is this place your talking about? Do they have a Website.

Shawn

humble1
01-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Humble1 I am looking to get some shirts emboidered Everyone is charge $75 for the setup fee... Where is this place your talking about? Do they have a Website.

Shawn

http://www.queensboro.com

i hope the link comes off right. They have a 99.00 min but no setup, they are always sending me specials via e-mail, closeouts etc. I get all ebroidered shirts and hats I think they look more professional

echeandia
01-09-2008, 08:59 PM
I recommend getting a logo done by a professional. They are not expensive. I found a person who provided me with 6 or 7 concepts. I then selected elements of a couple that I liked and they combined them into one design. That design was revised a few times until I was satisfied. Her web site is www.kryzma.com

humble1
01-09-2008, 11:57 PM
designoutpost.com is all pros. except you have multiple ideas and concepts for the one price you post, i posted $250 for logo, buisness cards and letterhead and was very happy, you can also view their portfolio as there are links to their websites

the.hines
01-11-2008, 08:56 AM
south tx what is your company name and slogan if you have one? I have a program that I like to play on sometimes during the slow times

wvale1
01-17-2008, 05:41 PM
I can also design a logo or multiple logos to choose from. I also have a decal machine that I can make any decal any size. I also have the ability to make magnets for your truck, also a good advertising tool to make refridgerator magnets to hand out to customers and more important future customers! Just a thought!

the.hines
02-05-2008, 10:11 PM
wvale1 What do you charge for you door magnets for a truck? (4 colors not sure on the size) Looking to get some for my shrink wrapping business.

GravelyGuy
02-05-2008, 11:41 PM
thelogocompany.com just did mine. They will do whatever you want for $150.

humble1
03-09-2009, 05:13 PM

i hope the link comes off right. They have a 99.00 min but no setup, they are always sending me specials via e-mail, closeouts etc. I get all ebroidered shirts and hats I think they look more professional

I WOULD LIKE TO RETRACT ANYTHING GREAT I SAID ABOUT QUEENSBORO.COM THEY F_ED UP MY ORDER SO BAD LAST TIME AND WOULDN'T GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. The fertilization looks like pertilization the line was so up and down that the letters read like things look when i am drunk. They put my name under the logo instead on the opposite side of the shirt. Its like a monkey did it.

mowerbrad
03-09-2009, 08:38 PM
I would suggest you have a professional designer make your logo. Unless, of course, you have some of the designing programs, like photo shop. Otherwise have someone else do it, it will look much more professional.

tyler_mott85
03-09-2009, 10:51 PM
I purchased My Logomaker from Office Depot a couple months ago. It was about $25. Good basic program. Has some ideas for logos you can go off and make them your own or lots of fonts and clip art to produce your own. But for $25 there is some things that it won't allow you to do. I made my logo off of it. There are some Gradient limitations that I find hampering but overall I am happy with the results. Whenever I get graphics on my trucks or shirts I will take the logo on disk to the place and have them manipulate the colors a bit more. For business cards and letter heading I didn't think the coloring was noticeable...

HulkXD
03-10-2009, 02:24 AM
Or you could do it in MS Paint!

JayD
12-21-2009, 08:21 PM

How did your hats come out?
Have any pix of them to show off.
I am very pickey when it comes to my hats. I just hate the ones that are so limp and fall flat. They look like something a hillbilly would wear...

ryanslawns81
12-22-2009, 07:57 AM
Try freelancer.com

JFGauvreau
12-22-2009, 05:50 PM
I would suggest you have a professional designer make your logo. Unless, of course, you have some of the designing programs, like photo shop. Otherwise have someone else do it, it will look much more professional.

I have Photoshop CS3, and i'm very good at it for creating websites, but logos, I can't do it, i'm going to "off the edge" rather then trying to make one nice and simple.

LuxuryLawnCare
12-22-2009, 10:44 PM
New guy from Indy here my company name is Luxury Lawn Care anyone got a idea for a logo?
Posted via Mobile Device

JayD
12-22-2009, 10:53 PM
New guy from Indy here my company name is Luxury Lawn Care anyone got a idea for a logo?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey there.......
You should look up plan-it graphics.com Bob did me a really great job.
Check out his web site.

LuxuryLawnCare
12-22-2009, 11:07 PM
okay thank you very much ill check it out.
Posted via Mobile Device