PDA

View Full Version : company name

kpetzold
01-08-2008, 11:38 PM
hey everybody , just wanted your opinions. i live on the texas coast, i decided to go with (lawn shark lawn maintenance) for company name i went and got dba under this name a few months ago, i have not done any advertiseing with the name , now i am wondering is the name to aggresive( scary ) to use. thanks for your help.:confused:

Runner
01-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Lawn Shark / Loan Shark......The seed of connotation of "seedy" is planted in a potential customer's mind just that fast.

crazy4green
01-09-2008, 02:26 PM
i agree with runner last thing you want in this biz is to plant a bad seed and i made same connection

RonB
01-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Lawn Shark Lawn Maintenance. Kinda odd seeing the same word twice in a company name.

kpetzold
01-09-2008, 06:09 PM
thanks everyone, i was kinda haveing bad feelings about it to.

LawnSharks
01-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Has worked for us for years!!! No bad connotations have ever been associated with it. We get tons of comments on what a catchy name.

Check us out at www.lawnsharks.org and get an idea of what we do and our logo.

kpetzold
01-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Has worked for us for years!!! No bad connotations have ever been associated with it. We get tons of comments on what a catchy name.

Check us out at www.lawnsharks.org and get an idea of what we do and our logo.

thanks for the reply, didnt mean to use your name , iv already registered it in texas, so i guess noone here is useing it. your web site looks good . thanks again. karl

ExcaliburLawnCare
01-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Lawn Shark Lawn Maintenance. Kinda odd seeing the same word twice in a company name.

I agree, it is a little odd.