PDA

View Full Version : Overseeders?

Dynamic
01-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Well it gets me pretty pumped to get out there and get at it again as we just attended a show yesterday in Toronto, Ontario and there is some real nice stuff out there. I was looking originally at aerators as an add on for my business but started looking and thinking about the overseeders. Lots of different ones with major price differences but I was leaning towards the Husquavarna. Is there any feed back out there about this or questions about the show?

lawnpro724
01-09-2008, 06:26 PM
Go with the Bluebird overseeder its the same as the husqvarna model but costs less. Its $1,150.00 at www.alamia.com and free shipping but not sure about Canada.

Dynamic
01-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Do you have this product and if so has it been a worth while investment for your business or does it sit idle more than use?
Thanks

lawnpro724
01-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Do you have this product and if so has it been a worth while investment for your business or does it sit idle more than use?
Thanks

Yes I have that model and its seen regular use all season long at different times of the year. It paid for its self the first month I had it.

Dynamic
01-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Next question is what are you charging for the overseeding with the machine and seed?

lawnpro724
01-10-2008, 06:03 PM
sorry I don't give out my rates or the way I bill. Until you figure out what you need to charge try charging by the hour for labor and then for whatever the seed cost is.